MLB 17 DD difficulty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 17 DD difficulty

I'd like to know what the difficulty is going to be associated with the new head to head format. Does it go up from veteran to hall of fame, or is it at all star all across the board? Please tell me it goes up to hall of fame. Has anybody heard anything on this? please let me know.

Originally posted by thinkbluedgr View Post
    I'd like to know what the difficulty is going to be associated with the new head to head format. Does it go up from veteran to hall of fame, or is it at all star all across the board? Please tell me it goes up to hall of fame. Has anybody heard anything on this? please let me know.

to my knowledge atleast from what the description says when trying to find opponent is that the difficulty is factored based off what you play on and what your eventual opponent plays on as well as what division you are in. BR I know is All-Star. It'll be interesting to see if that model remains as they didn't say anything in the stream so I'm thinking the same will hold in 17.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

to my knowledge atleast from what the description says when trying to find opponent is that the difficulty is factored based off what you play on and what your eventual opponent plays on as well as what division you are in. BR I know is All-Star. It'll be interesting to see if that model remains as they didn't say anything in the stream so I'm thinking the same will hold in 17.

Yes this is true. It factors both you and your opponents rating. But there are 3 new divisions, all star, pennant race, and wild card. Total is now 8. What is the difficulty with each one? That is my question, and I don't think they brought this up in any stream or videos put out thus far.

Comment

I'm hoping to find this out before the games out. what is the difficulty in DD for 17?

Comment

Working...
        X