Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-order: What did you spend your 11,000 stubs on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-order: What did you spend your 11,000 stubs on?

Just pulled the trigger. I expect it to take some time to get me my 11k stubs. But I wanted to know what everyone who's preodered spent their bonus on.

Pretty sure the 11k is for The Show 17, and everyone who preordered will get them on launch day

Comment

Says specifically for use in '16. "Use today on 2016, yada yada."

Comment

Why would you want to spend them on 16?

Comment

Originally posted by MeyekeStepheno View Post
          You get stubs for both 16 and 17. The ones for 16 are another way of saying thanks for preordering.

I plan to put mine toward an Ellsbury rookie card.

Comment

Originally posted by MeyekeStepheno View Post
            Says they are only for '16, so it's purely a perk to preordering. Same money out, but something for people who are proactive.

Comment

Packs. 11 packs lol

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post
                Packs. 11 packs lol
                I might go this route. Although everything within my being tells me to play the market. But I'm feeling reckless with a little over a month left.

Comment

If you preorder from PlayStation Store (no matter the edition) you get 11,000 stubs for MLB The Show 16. Same thing they did last year and they also do this with other titles as well, I also got VC for NBA 2K16 when I preordered NBA 2K17 and also got stubs in MLB 15 The Show when I preordered MLB The Show 16. Now with that out of the way...

...I have been getting equipment with majority of the stubs that I earn as of late, as far as buying stubs I'm hoping to get a bunch of Standard Plus packs for what might be my final pack opening in MLB The Show 16 to get one final month of The Show 16 going as I gear up for 17.
                  Last edited by romeischillin; 02-22-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Oh I see. So you get freebies for both editions.

Comment

At this point in the season I have so many stubs I don't know what to do with them. So, the 11K stubs are of no use for me in MLB 16. I wish they gave us MLB 17 stubs instead.

Comment

The link on the homepage says that you get a bonus 11k for mlb 16 but also says 11k for mlb 17.....
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n141220[/ATTACH]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	173782 Sorry, my original attachment did not work.

Comment

How do you redeem the stubs for MLB2k16, i don't see any codes when I made my pre-sale purchase

Comment

"Half on women and whiskey, the rest I just wasted"
                              - I think a Bert Reynolds character.

Don't accually remember, but yea, probably Halloween equipment.

Comment

Working...
                              X