Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can someone have this lineup in battle royale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can someone have this lineup in battle royale?

I just played someone that had prime Crawford, Altuve, prime Arod, Cruz, Carptender, Carlton fisk and another gold player in his lineup. How is this possible? He bunted with 5 players including Arod. I lost. I'm curious how he was able to stack his lineup like this. I still can't believe he bunted so many times.

Sometimes you get lucky and the game gives you gold cards on a silver round and that's how...

Comment

Terrible pitching staff too, I'm sure...

Comment

That must be rookie Altuve because he cant have 99 A-rod and 98 Altuve

Comment

When you're choosing Gold players, some of them are often low Diamonds. And some Silvers, low Golds. I imagine that's why. The Altuve was probably the 84 Altuve. And Carpenter is only a Gold, and I think Fisk is just a Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
            When you're choosing Gold players, some of them are often low Diamonds. And some Silvers, low Golds. I imagine that's why. The Altuve was probably the 84 Altuve. And Carpenter is only a Gold, and I think Fisk is just a Silver.

haha, yep. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by FingerFanClub View Post
              That must be rookie Altuve because he cant have 99 A-rod and 98 Altuve

you can get 99 A-Rod and 98 Altuve, even if it wasn't the case here. It just depends on how one of the gold rounds play out and if you still have 2B open to draft

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

you can get 99 A-Rod and 98 Altuve, even if it wasn't the case here. It just depends on how one of the gold rounds play out and if you still have 2B open to draft
                I guess, but's its EXTREMELY unlikely. The "bonus" above-tier cards are usually given to adjust your team overall so that it ends up as a 79. Even then, the ratings of these bonus cards are usually only 1-3 pts above the current tier, i.e. 85's and 86's in a silver round, 78's and 79's in a bronze, etc. For you to get a 98 in a GOLD round must mean that you drafted the rest of your team really low in their respective tiers for the game to bump your gold round up that high.

Comment

Working...
                X