Question about Collect and Complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Collect and Complete

Earlier in the year I got 25 Giants and then completed the 40 man roster to get Juan Marichal. All the cards were locked to my collection and I understand that. I ended up quickselling the diamond cards so I could buy Post Season Bumgarner. I didn't like how I pitched with him so I sold him back into the market. I recently purchased LS Bumgarner again and he is a "NO SELL". If I quick sell the first LS card and then buy him again is he supposed to be locked again? If I knew that I might not have done that. Any ideas?
    Texas Flood

Originally posted by TEXAS10PT View Post
    Earlier in the year I got 25 Giants and then completed the 40 man roster to get Juan Marichal. All the cards were locked to my collection and I understand that. I ended up quickselling the diamond cards so I could buy Post Season Bumgarner. I didn't like how I pitched with him so I sold him back into the market. I recently purchased LS Bumgarner again and he is a "NO SELL". If I quick sell the first LS card and then buy him again is he supposed to be locked again? If I knew that I might not have done that. Any ideas?
    Only one card should be locked to your collections. If you buy him from the market the card should not be locked. Maybe you sold the card you didnt lock by mistake?

I bought deGrom after i quick sold his locked card and the card i have now is not locked.

Comment

I quick sold the original locked LS Bumgarner for $5K then two months later I bought him again off the market for like $34K and now he is locked again. Seems weird to me. I probably have well into $70K for the two LS Bumgarners and can only get $10K because of being locked again.
      Texas Flood

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS10PT View Post
        I quick sold the original locked LS Bumgarner for $5K then two months later I bought him again off the market for like $34K and now he is locked again. Seems weird to me. I probably have well into $70K for the two LS Bumgarners and can only get $10K because of being locked again.
        I would email sds with the issue. Maybe they can help sounds like a glitch with collections. There has been numerous reports of peoples collections being messed up

Comment

if you have the player in your lineup or rotation you won't be able to sell him, check there first

Comment

Working...
          X