No announcement yet.

So is 17 going to be a screw job also?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is 17 going to be a screw job also?

I just want to know if the game is going to be as perfect as it is now
    Last edited by saintsfan_1029; 02-24-2017, 09:58 PM.

Omg this game is so perfect and every pci feedback makes total sense as to the result!
    Last edited by saintsfan_1029; 02-24-2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post
      Omg this game is so perfect and every pci feedback makes total sense as to the result!
      Problem with this statement is we have only seen what they want us to see. They are making plays happen and we arent playing the game. Now offense to the devs but ive watched them play alot over the years and...they are not good at PLAYING the game. Alot of us here would throttle them. My point is they are playing for a few dozen hours actually playing from what ive seen they use computers to play the game or some crap over night for data collection. Im positive once we the mass who will spend hundereds or thousands of hours playing we will find all the usual bugs and crap.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post
        I just want to know if the game is going to be as perfect as it is now

Awesome! glad your starting to see the light.

Comment

The first month is always a nightmare. I have a hunch something may probably go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by santacruzcyclone View Post
            The first month is always a nightmare. I have a hunch something may probably go wrong.
            Dude just played a game where my opponent took a 2 nothing lead. A few innings later i scored 5 runs on 3 homeruns. When my opponent went to bat he scored 6 runs all of which were off home runs to take the lead smh. Not saying its impossible but come on man enough with the catching up bs.

Comment

Originally posted by MannyJay24 View Post

Dude just played a game where my opponent took a 2 nothing lead. A few innings later i scored 5 runs on 3 homeruns. When my opponent went to bat he scored 6 runs all of which were off home runs to take the lead smh. Not saying its impossible but come on man enough with the catching up bs.
              I had that problem at times.I was leaving pitchers in the game to long and not matching up well.When I changed that it got better.This may not be in your case though

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

I had that problem at times.I was leaving pitchers in the game to long and not matching up well.When I changed that it got better.This may not be in your case though
                I put 3 pitchers in and all of them got rocked. Papelbon, then i brought in betances and then i brought britton.

Buccaneers batting. Kemp substituted for Williams. Molina substituted for Mauer. Rodriguez substituted for Seager. Betances pitching. Hamilton homered to center. Seager homered to center. Ellsbury doubled to right. Blackmon pinch hit for Hochevar. Britton pitching. Miller in bullpen. Chapman in bullpen. Blackmon bunted to third baseman for a single (5U). Ellsbury out. Geffon grounded to right for a single. Blackmon advances to 2nd. Rodriguez doubled to left. Blackmon scores. Geffon advances to 3rd. Pujols struck out chasing a low slider. Betts homered to center. Geffon scores. Rodriguez scores.*

Comment

Working...
                X