How to fix the lineup issue regarding pitcher handedness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix the lineup issue regarding pitcher handedness

Every roster will have 2 set lineups but must retain the same overall roster. The lineup that you see will be automatically selected based on handedness. This way you don't directly see what you're facing. Also should probably add a feature where a backout results in perhaps a small 5 minute block from whatever gamemode you decided to back out of just to discourage leaving against lefties.

Your thoughts?

Totally agree. But why stop at 2. Why not 4 or 5. Franchise has you keep 4 rosters (vs L/R DH/No DH). My friends and I have been saying this for a year. I just don't get it. They can manipulate the actual gameplay with the fix to bunt cheese and no pitcher stamina. But can't give DD 2 lineups. Franchise freaking has 4.

Comment

DD doesnt use a DH.

Comment

They have had that feature on games 20 years ago. F this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikasnu View Post
          DD doesnt use a DH.
          Yes I know. But that's 4 preset lineups in online franchise still. 4

Comment

Not seeing the handedness of your opposing pitcher will hurt at the begining because the lack of well balance players. Once you get your hands on some good cards, who cares because I don't. I can face a rightie with a lineup full of righties. Those who don't hit r/r or l/l are kind of screw 'till they learn to hit. However I think its more realistic if you can see the handedness of the pitcher you're facing. Just give us 2 lineup options SDS, add the DH if possible. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
              Not seeing the handedness of your opposing pitcher will hurt at the begining because the lack of well balance players. Once you get your hands on some good cards, who cares because I don't. I can face a rightie with a lineup full of righties. Those who don't hit r/r or l/l are kind of screw 'till they learn to hit. However I think its more realistic if you can see the handedness of the pitcher you're facing. Just give us 2 lineup options SDS, add the DH if possible. Thanks
              Dude. I understand what you are saying. But....so many cards will be obsolete. I hit r vs r or l v l great. Thats not the point. Soo many cards will be worthless. And its freaking dumb. It's lazy and just a all out horrible "fix"

Comment

Originally posted by Ikasnu View Post
                DD doesnt use a DH.
                Imo this doesnt matter. As ive stated before this pitcher hand thing hasnt bothered me as much as yall but i get it. And i also think they should give us a second lineup card. We can can set it up however we want. Me i would do like i did in 16 have as many switchies as possible and the rest right handed for LHP and left handed for RHP. Now where my opinion differs from others ive seen instead of making it automatically pick between using right bats vs left pitch or viceversa the same random pitcher select sshould be used for batting lineup. This way you truely never know what your team is til you get in game. The randomness could benefit both sides, one side or neither side this way.

Comment

Working...
                X