diamond dynasty player question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamond dynasty player question

my dynasty player is a starting picture i have fed to 97/99, when i plug him into the starting rotation the game keeps kicking him to RP squad , to make matters worse while in the bull pen his energy is sapped to zero and does not recoop at all with no matter amount of rest

when i put him in relief immediatly it says hes out of energy and batters just light him up , this is with a SP rating of 97 and a over all of 99

what am i doing wrong , i even sold every SP i could sell and fed the SP's that were locked all the way dow to 4 SP's available figuring that the game would have to leave me in the rotation rather than go to a 4 man rotation but no , right back to the bull pen

This happens to every CAP starter and I don't know why. But he is still in the rotation just he wasn't chosen that game. I think it is a glitch in the game

Comment

thanks, i bet i played 10 or 12 games and he just sat in the bullpen

Comment

Originally posted by hoo_pharted View Post
        thanks, i bet i played 10 or 12 games and he just sat in the bullpen
        That happened to me but then he eventually started. Just don't use him out of the pen with no energy. Once my opponent did that and my PCI was huge.

Comment

It is not a glitch, is the way it is for all of us. You put your cp on the starting rotation and he will eventually start a game at some point. By having your cp as a sp you can also use him as a pinch hitter or out of the pen but with no energy. I use my as a sp every now and then but he is stock at 2nd as right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
            It is not a glitch, is the way it is for all of us. You put your cp on the starting rotation and he will eventually start a game at some point. By having your cp as a sp you can also use him as a pinch hitter or out of the pen but with no energy. I use my as a sp every now and then but he is stock at 2nd as right now.

if not a glitch then why is it you plug him into the starting rotation he takes a slot up in the bull pen , in order for him to show in the bull pen it means a RP was bumped , if you plug him into the starting rotation why doesnt he show as a starter instead of a RP

with no energy he is worthless until he gets the nod to start , yet taking away a RP slot

Comment

It doesn't take away a rp slot. Scroll down you're just not seeing the last name without scrolling. Just don't use him as a reliever but for sure he is in the randomizer. I've had my Johan Santana in there most of the year prior to switching to a Mickey mantle player model lately.

Comment

Working...
              X