Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Division Reward Players for Completing all 40 Man Rosters in Division

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Division Reward Players for Completing all 40 Man Rosters in Division

So do you need to have every single player in a division on your team (not fed to your created player) to be able to get the division reward. For example, I am looking to get Chipper Jones (which is gonna really cost me), but do I need to have all 200 players on my team at the time or can I acquire the team 40 man rewards, lock them in for the team rewards, and then feed them to my team? So I already have Fred McGriff from completing the Braves 40 man roster and locking them in. But can I now feed those players or do I need to hold on to them if I'm looking to get Chipper?

Once each team is locked in you can feed them.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Yeah, as long as you have the no sell marker on every card and have redeemed the XP and stubs and locked them, you can feed all you want. I would advise against feeding golds though and most silvers. Keep in mind you can quick sell the golds for 1000 stubs and the silvers for 100 stubs.

Comment

But once you lock them I thought you couldn't sell them...

Comment

Originally posted by rufus1121 View Post
            But once you lock them I thought you couldn't sell them...
            That only means you can't sell them on the market you can still go to quick sell options and quick sell it.

Comment

If you aren't going to play '17 and keep playing '16 I would be wary of quick selling til you're close to finishing the entire league.
              However, when I figured out I could quick sell locked cards I just went through my inventory and was able to get around 160k stubs in around 10 minutes of quick selling and finish off the league, I only needed three cards one being Kershaw. Sold a lot of diamonds I was wary of parting with but my reasoning was to keep at least three diamonds at each position and a couple golds I was fond of. I mean what good is 20 something diamond outfielders when I can only use three, nothing transfers to '17 and I'll only be playing a few games over the next month with the same lineup of 99 overalls anyways.
              Good luck Rufus, it's a great feeling getting that Jackie Robinson card and being done, but also kind of like, "Son of a ****, what do I do now?"

Comment

Originally posted by Dealer-95- View Post
                If you aren't going to play '17 and keep playing '16 I would be wary of quick selling til you're close to finishing the entire league.
                However, when I figured out I could quick sell locked cards I just went through my inventory and was able to get around 160k stubs in around 10 minutes of quick selling and finish off the league, I only needed three cards one being Kershaw. Sold a lot of diamonds I was wary of parting with but my reasoning was to keep at least three diamonds at each position and a couple golds I was fond of. I mean what good is 20 something diamond outfielders when I can only use three, nothing transfers to '17 and I'll only be playing a few games over the next month with the same lineup of 99 overalls anyways.
                Good luck Rufus, it's a great feeling getting that Jackie Robinson card and being done, but also kind of like, "Son of a ****, what do I do now?"

There is no way you've done all the missions and player stats and command and conquer etc. Much more to do.

Comment

Nah man, just the entire league collection and all of conquest. I've done quite a few of the player stats missions but only for the cards I had. I'd be surprised if anyone has finished EVERYTHING/all challenges 100%. Hell I had a lot of the equipment near complete back in July before they included the added stuff for 100% completion, gave up on that horse and just focused on finishing the entire league.

Comment

That's what I mean. You haven't done everything and you asked what to do now. I gave you lots of stuff to do. I doubt all your captains are at level 50. There, that's another thing you can do. This game is loaded with stuff to do in DD.

Comment

Oh I hear ya brother, my first year with this game and was amazed with all the content, always something to work towards and next year looks completely nuts already as far as missions. I'm kind of drawing back a bit though just to keep my excitement for '17 a little higher, finishing the league for me was really the final hump especially when I learned there wasn't any kind of carry over in DD. Pretty proud of as much as I finished considering I didn't even understand conquest/innings and much of the DD aspects til after July probably.
                      Conquest-100%, League collection-100%, Captains-4/5 at LVL 50, countless rookie-prime missions flipped, hitting heroes, most all of the special event missions completed, the championship series and world series-100%. As I mentioned above I gave up on the equipment missions when they added on to the initial requirement, was very close to all diamonds when they added the 4th of July stuff. I still hop on near daily and play at least one game, there just doesn't seem much point to me since '17 is on pre-order and is so close and my lineup/rotation really can't get much better. Still buying 20 packers when I can and flipping cards and the occasional battle royale run when I want to pull my hair out. But kind of waiting it out playing a couple of other games before '17 drops and consumes my PS4 for the next year.
                      Informed the guys I play Rainbow Six Siege with on a daily basis that once March 28th hits, they'll probably not see me on there for about a year.

Comment

Oh okay. Yeah, I wish some DD stuff would carry over too. 17 has Griffey so I will be playing it a lot along with Zelda and other Switch games and finishing up my backlog. I was just making sure you knew about all the content in the game. I probably won't be finishing up all the team collections but I've put so many hours into the game already that I am going to go over to Franchise until 17 comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeze_Time_ View Post

There is no way you've done all the missions and player stats and command and conquer etc. Much more to do.
                          Sure there is. I am done with everything except blown saves (which I refuse to do because I am not going to purposely blow a save), and three player missions (Wright, Greinke, & Cepeda; none of which I have and only available through the captain's shop). Everything else is done and I didn't even start in earnest until October so it is definitely possible.

Comment

Working...
                          X