So this happened last night playing DD vs a friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this happened last night playing DD vs a friend

I don't know how it worked in my favor but either way it was funny.

https://youtu.be/Asz7M2ZjaQg

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post
    I don't know how it worked in my favor but either way it was funny.

https://youtu.be/Asz7M2ZjaQg
    😂😂😂............

Comment

The best part is watching his I think father miss MULTIPLE tags on MULTIPLE people at the same bat!

Comment

This is why you take the for sure out at first after a dropped 3rd strike lol

Comment

I'm going to definitely watch this vid when I get a chance. But I had a rage worthy moment in this game awhile back (wish I still had the footage) but yeah my oppo hits a ball to the gap if I'm not mistaken. I finally get a hold of it and he sends his runner around from 1st and tries to score. I also notice that the batter is not that far behind coming to the plate. I tag the first running sliding in out but after registering the out the catcher just stood there as the 2nd batter slide into home safe... I was all levels of WTF raging.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
            I'm going to definitely watch this vid when I get a chance. But I had a rage worthy moment in this game awhile back (wish I still had the footage) but yeah my oppo hits a ball to the gap if I'm not mistaken. I finally get a hold of it and he sends his runner around from 1st and tries to score. I also notice that the batter is not that far behind coming to the plate. I tag the first running sliding in out but after registering the out the catcher just stood there as the 2nd batter slide into home safe... I was all levels of WTF raging.
            Don't mind my laughing in the video lol. But yea I've had that happen once but it worked in my favor. I was up 2 in last inning with 2 outs. Dude tried pushing both home and I missed first tag and got second to end the game lol

Comment

Working...
            X