Collect and Complete Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collect and Complete Glitch

I am trying to complete the SF Giants roster to complete the NL West and I finally completed it yesterday by purchasing Bumgarner. Once I finished, it says I have 41 of 40 items needed and won't let me complete. When I go back to the rosters and delete someone, it says 40 of 40 but then says the requirements to the mission have not yet been met. There are clearly 40 cards in the roster so I don't know where the 41 is coming from.

Originally posted by Swit23GD View Post
    I am trying to complete the SF Giants roster to complete the NL West and I finally completed it yesterday by purchasing Bumgarner. Once I finished, it says I have 41 of 40 items needed and won't let me complete. When I go back to the rosters and delete someone, it says 40 of 40 but then says the requirements to the mission have not yet been met. There are clearly 40 cards in the roster so I don't know where the 41 is coming from.

E-mail SDS and they will sort it for you. same thing happened to me with the mets collection, took them a couple of days but its all sorted now

Comment

PM vic, he is very pro-active with us. He is your best bet.

Comment

Put a card on the market thats not a duplicate and see if it lets you complete it.

Comment

Working...
        X