Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much $ are you guys gonna drop on MLB 17 when it comes out!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much $ are you guys gonna drop on MLB 17 when it comes out!?

Just wondering how much cash some of you guys are gonna drop on release night/day, if you guys drop decide to drop any

Just $10 probably

Comment

$200 at least probably. gonna buy my Wild West team from the start before prices get high on them and while you all are flipping to get those players I'll be buying players hopefully for next event.

Comment

£0 currently but can be easily tempted these days. Getting digital deluxe edition so should be more than a good enough starting point for me especially if I have similar pack luck to day one last year.

Comment

I think probably a single Benjamin.
          Digital Deluxe plus a Hundo will get me going on some good player missions off the hop

Comment

$0. That's all I needed this year it's all I'll use next.

Comment

Zero, 0, nada. Why in the world would I do that? Only brain demage people will be throwing money away. Oh just to have a good team since the begining but they still suck with it. Uuppps I said brain demage but I didn't ok...just play for the rewards the fun it brings and save your hard earn money for something useful...be smart.

Comment

0. I only ordered the standard version that's enough money.

Comment

$0. Or the price of whichever version I decide to buy. I bought the standard edition last season and I'm just getting into DD. My team isn't great(85 overall). I have one diamond in Arenado. Whichever version I buy, I'm sure I'll be competitive.

Comment

Digital Deluxe, so $0.00

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
                      Zero, 0, nada. Why in the world would I do that? Only brain demage people will be throwing money away. Oh just to have a good team since the begining but they still suck with it. Uuppps I said brain demage but I didn't ok...just play for the rewards the fun it brings and save your hard earn money for something useful...be smart.
                      How much do you have to spend to get into that elite "brain dead" catagory? Asking for a friend.

Comment

200 on launch day then hopefully none for the rest of the year. I stream on twitch and I am hoping to start a youtube channel so I need to have some fun stuff to do for people to watch.

Comment

Nothing. Standard Edition.

Comment

already dropped $200 for HoF and DD editions. Anymore would depend on what limited packs drop... Opening Day/Week packs possibly... so I'll just play it by ear as for 16 I was in that "brain dead" category... but lets see I'm not homeless and I'm not hungry so it wasn't like I was spending my last... if you are spending your last then I'd have an issue with someone spending additional money on a video game for in-game currency/dlc... if a person doesn't fall into that category then they aren't "brain dead" and if they do they aren't "brain dead"... they are just dumb/addicted and would really need to see someone about their condition... shaking my head at people that throw things like that around

Comment

Basically, there are certain players I want on my team to start the year, that will be on my team all year, and those are the players I will buy stubs to get right away.

Comment

Working...
                              X