No announcement yet.

Finally back up to 5,500 tix again.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back up to 5,500 tix again.....

I was saving up for Miggy but I also need Pujols/ wright / grienke from the captains store to finish their missions.... oh to be so close to completing this game and still so far away!
    But it's unbelievably still fun for me.... no game has had me this hooked in except maybe the civilization series on PC.... just one more turn lol

Originally posted by MrVandelay531 View Post
    I was saving up for Miggy but I also need Pujols/ wright / grienke from the captains store to finish their missions.... oh to be so close to completing this game and still so far away!
    But it's unbelievably still fun for me.... no game has had me this hooked in except maybe the civilization series on PC.... just one more turn lol

As fun as leveling up captains was I'm glad they moved to one xp level up system because it is quite annoying right now that I can't get Saberhagen from Altuve's store. Ofcourse I haven't been on DD in a few weeks for various reasons but I have Donaldson and deGrom both at 50 and if I don't see Wright and/or Seaver in those respective stores I think my The Show 16 DD days might be over seeing as this looks to be the last Level 50 update before 17 comes out.

Comment

Would be sweet if they stacked the Captains store with all diamonds! Would be a nice thank you for playing

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

As fun as leveling up captains was I'm glad they moved to one xp level up system because it is quite annoying right now that I can't get Saberhagen from Altuve's store. Ofcourse I haven't been on DD in a few weeks for various reasons but I have Donaldson and deGrom both at 50 and if I don't see Wright and/or Seaver in those respective stores I think my The Show 16 DD days might be over seeing as this looks to be the last Level 50 update before 17 comes out.
        I would advise against wasting tix on Seaver. I did and every game he gave up no less then 4 runs dude always got blasted.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVandelay531 View Post
          Would be sweet if they stacked the Captains store with all diamonds! Would be a nice thank you for playing

yeah that would be a cool send off but I think with how its programmed (outside of the early xmas refresh which was timer and not content related) there would be no way to change it

Comment

And certainly not if it's taking time away from the Final stages of '17 release

Comment

Working...
            X