Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the marketplace like when the new game drops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the marketplace like when the new game drops?

This was my first year in DD and I didn't start until mid summer so I have no idea what to expect. Is it crazy ruthless and hard to get anything accomplished or with the sudden influx of $$$ do the high priced items move pretty well?
    Don't worry about spilling any secrets, I'm sure less than 1% of players read these boards
    Thx
    Art

Cards are much more expensive. Especially golds and low diamonds. May be different with the changes though now that 90 overall is diamonds.

Comment

I guess that makes sense... Demand GREATLY exceeds supply at the onset
      Thx

Comment

Mission starters are really expensive also. The Ryan Howard one you can get for like 8k now, was like 100k for the first couple months

Comment

I was trying to remember what it was like last year in the beginning and as I'm typing this just thought of a way to get a general idea ...im gonna go through my couple thousand pages of completed orders and do a little comparing.. i do remember the first week it was pretty insane but kinda cooled down to normal not long at all after launch ..well the live series cards at least.. The flashbacks were ridiculous up until the rookie to prime missions started coming out till they started coming down

Comment

On the website it's dreadfully slow.

Comment

much like all the other fantasy team card collecting games the live series (base) cards will be more expensive at the start of the game but will decrease in price as more and more people complete the collections and get dupes of certain cards. I'm thinking with the change in rating/attribute system cards 90-92 that were golds last year will be more expensive with their new diamond classifications.

Then the 1 stub undercutting will begin so just hold tight if you aren't interested in being the first person to discover the card. Me personally I'd love to have my name attached to a card discovery but it would have to be a card I really want.

Comment

Originally posted by santacruzcyclone View Post
                On the website it's dreadfully slow.

Uhhh website is the same as in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by jpotrz View Post

Uhhh website is the same as in-game.
                  As I, uhhh, recall the marketplace on the website was really slow the first few weeks whereas the marketplace on the console was unaffected.

Comment

Working...
                  X