Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Lineup I have faced so far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best Lineup I have faced so far

    C Prime Mauer
    1B Prime Cabrera
    2B CAP 99 ovr
    3B Chipper
    SS Prime Tulo
    LF Stocker
    CF Prime Beltran
    RF Prime Kemp
    P Prime King Felix

    Was really shocked when I beat this guy 4-0 and one hit him last night with my Gold squad (FB Cliff Lee). I thought for sure I was getting smoked haha
    Last edited by Hankie_Trousers8; 03-02-2017, 08:02 AM.

  • #2
    Wow, I'm more impressed by the fact that you use that FB Cliff Lee. I used him for about 10 starts and the dude just got lit up and the couple of times I've faced him, I've hit him pretty well. Bravo my friend, bravo 👏

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PlayedRex View Post
      Wow, I'm more impressed by the fact that you use that FB Cliff Lee. I used him for about 10 starts and the dude just got lit up and the couple of times I've faced him, I've hit him pretty well. Bravo my friend, bravo 👏
      It's weird how some guys are really good for some people and terrible for others. You see it all the time on here!

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice! A few days ago I played with 2 golds 3 silvers 3 bronze plus my CAP and beat Jake arrieta. LS Grandal hit a three run home run even though his Pci was smaller than the inside of the strike zone,

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FingerFanClub View Post
          Nice! A few days ago I played with 2 golds 3 silvers 3 bronze plus my CAP and beat Jake arrieta. LS Grandal hit a three run home run even though his Pci was smaller than the inside of the strike zone,
          Whenever I feel like putting this game on the shelf until 17 comes out it's stuff like this that keeps me playing haha. I can't believe people are still bunt cheesing now

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hankie_Trousers8 View Post

            It's weird how some guys are really good for some people and terrible for others. You see it all the time on here!
            Exactly.Especially with a pitcher and his windup.Some feel good with a windup but would be terrible with someone else and that determines how well we hit the meter

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hankie_Trousers8 View Post
              C Prime Mauer
              1B Prime Cabrera
              2B CAP 99 ovr
              3B Chipper
              SS Prime Tulo
              LF Stocker
              CF Prime Beltran
              RF Prime Kemp
              P Prime King Felix

              Was really shocked when I beat this guy 4-0 and one hit him last night with my Gold squad (FB Cliff Lee). I thought for sure I was getting smoked haha
              Mine looks alike. Here it is.
              C P J Mauer
              1B P A Pujols
              2B CP 99 everything / J Robinson
              3B P D Wright also have P 3B A-Rod
              SS P Tulo / P A-Rod
              LF T Williams
              CF P C Beltran
              RF R Stocker

              Bench: C Jones, P M Kemp, P J Rollins, T Gwynn, P R Martin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post

                Mine looks alike. Here it is.
                C P J Mauer
                1B P A Pujols
                2B CP 99 everything / J Robinson
                3B P D Wright also have P 3B A-Rod
                SS P Tulo / P A-Rod
                LF T Williams
                CF P C Beltran
                RF R Stocker

                Bench: C Jones, P M Kemp, P J Rollins, T Gwynn, P R Martin
                All gold except my 99 CAP, Billy Wagner and Papelbon
                Attached Files

                Comment

                Working...
                X