There is nothing like the first 3 months after the MLB Show release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is nothing like the first 3 months after the MLB Show release

Ahhhh getting excited just thinking about it.

1.) Everything sells for a good price. Yup thats right even bronze rituals you can get a good amount of stubs.

2.) Your Diamond Dynasty lineup is always changing when you pull better cards.

3.) Your always facing new lineups in Diamond Dynasty.

4.) Don't forget that sweet sweet moment when you realize Inside edge is back

5.) You find out who your " Old Faithful " is. This is that player you just mash or pitch well with that has been on your team from the start and when you find a better rated player and replace him and can't hit a lick....he's re-inserted back into the lineup until of course you get the irreplaceable Diamond or Gold.

6.) The Marketplace is going crazy. You put something up for sale...it sales in like 3 minutes meaning constant flow of stubs .

7.) Seeing what players are different looking..animations...and on new teams. ( The Astros are going to be crazy this year )

8.) The fix of old problems on last years game

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but at least the first 3 weeks after release are usually a nightmare. Remember the start of last year we had marketplace website slowdowns and then the Challenge Failed fiasco? There was also those batter timeout game crash freezes. I'm hoping for the best but I'm aware of the unfortunate events in past years.

Comment

Originally posted by santacruzcyclone View Post
      Hate to be a Debbie Downer but at least the first 3 weeks after release are usually a nightmare. Remember the start of last year we had marketplace website slowdowns and then the Challenge Failed fiasco? There was also those batter timeout game crash freezes. I'm hoping for the best but I'm aware of the unfortunate events in past years.
      I'm with you unfortunately. EVERY year there is some game breaking bug that simply just should not exist in the 2000s lol

Comment

Originally posted by santacruzcyclone View Post
        Very true i just tend to focus on the positives lol... but your totally correct i forgot about the servers being down. Lets push it back to the 1st 5 months lol

Comment

The files for the game have grown so large its not possible to release a bug free game, they fix the game every year, every April we become beta testers if you don't like it buy the game in June.

Comment

Originally posted by fsh8675301 View Post
            The files for the game have grown so large its not possible to release a bug free game, they fix the game every year, every April we become beta testers if you don't like it buy the game in June.
            exactly and/or buy used

Comment

Originally posted by fsh8675301 View Post
              Trust me I'm in no way saying I expect a bug free game. But a game to launch where online is utterly and completely unplayable online in this day and age is unexcuseable especially for a title that releases every year. Of course I expect random small bugs. I understand that when releasing a game every year they don't have time to iron out all the kinks but the damn thing atleast has to be playable lol

Comment

last year sucked with the open!!!!!!!!! not a thing worked right

Comment

Comment

Every year I think this is the year they are going to get it right from the get go, but it never happens. Theres always a new bug and the servers are slow as hell. But I know they eventually fix the major bugs and thats why I pre-order the game. Maybe this will be the year? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkbluedgr View Post
                      Every year I think this is the year they are going to get it right from the get go, but it never happens. Theres always a new bug and the servers are slow as hell. But I know they eventually fix the major bugs and thats why I pre-order the game. Maybe this will be the year? lol.
                      EVERY year they promise this is the year it gets worked out, lol. I've been playing since the first PS3 version. Expect it to mostly work by June.

Comment

Working...
                      X