Rodriguez walk mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodriguez walk mission

Have two of five. This is killing me. Is there an easier way to do this? Been just playing with him in conquest.

I have everything done but triples/double as I can't get either one, gave up lol

Comment

Put him on your bench and wait until you get a 3-0 or 3-1 count on someone, and then sub him in... should take like 5 minutes

Comment

Or wait like 3 hours until I can get on and ill play you in a friendly and walk him

Comment

I wont be home till 7pm tonight. But if you would like to help me then CBULLOCK9 that would be great! Im horrible at seeing balls down in the zone. Otherwise I would be done.

Comment

Ya just add me.. my PSN is the same as my username

Comment

the walks was easy for me... just play online and never swing with him, i got 3 in my first game and then 2 the next until i swung away... im struggling with the triples and doubles... can never seem to find the gaps with him like i can with the rest of my lineup

Comment

Originally posted by CBULLOCK9 View Post
                Ya just add me.. my PSN is the same as my username
                Okay my psn is the same too.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post
                  the walks was easy for me... just play online and never swing with him, i got 3 in my first game and then 2 the next until i swung away... im struggling with the triples and doubles... can never seem to find the gaps with him like i can with the rest of my lineup
                  Play the yetis on rookie at polo grounds and bat him leadoff. When you get one in the gap stop at second or third depending on which one you need.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a feed on him?

Comment

Was not able to get on last night. Probably wont be able to till monday, possibly sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post
                        Does anyone know if there is a feed on him?
                        No just complete the set.

Comment

Working...
                        X