Does equipment do anything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does equipment do anything

Serios question. It seems like it has no effect on my CAPs ability. Is it just for show?

And yes, my CAP just gave a game away due to two or three passed balls that were for strikes. Yes, I have taken him out completely and put him back in. He has about 128 blocking with equipment.
    Must. Resist. Urge. To. Say. Game. Is. Giving. Runs. To. My. Opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post
      Serios question. It seems like it has no effect on my CAPs ability. Is it just for show?
      No. Its all a scam. SDS just wants you to buy the equipment and it absolutely does nothing for your player.

Comment

Just curious here.Do you have him set as a catcher as his primary position or did you just put him in there as catcher having his primary position at another position?

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post
          Just curious here.Do you have him set as a catcher as his primary position or did you just put him in there as catcher having his primary position at another position?
          Primary catcher

Comment

i think the hitting attributes don't work as intended but I do think the fielding and speed ones work.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalbird5 View Post
              i think the hitting attributes don't work as intended but I do think the fielding and speed ones work.
              I have to agree with fielding cause can't complain about it but speed is another thing. You can tell that Ichiro, B Hamilton and other are way faster than your 99 speed CP. Now my CP is 99 on everything without equitments and I have to test this but I think he is as fast as Beltran who has 90 speed and way better than my CP as leadoff hitter. 99 contact 99 power 99 vision and now the PCI looks like other players but still not as big as Ted Williams or Prime Pujols.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post

I have to agree with fielding cause can't complain about it but speed is another thing. You can tell that Ichiro, B Hamilton and other are way faster than your 99 speed CP. Now my CP is 99 on everything without equitments and I have to test this but I think he is as fast as Beltran who has 90 speed and way better than my CP as leadoff hitter. 99 contact 99 power 99 vision and now the PCI looks like other players but still not as big as Ted Williams or Prime Pujols.
                I have noticed everything you said. Lower speed, smaller pci, hitting attributes nerfed. Why do they continue to lie to ass when its clearly not the case that your CAP is not 99 overall.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post
                  I'm pretty sure most of the attributes are unaffected by the equipment. Especially speed!! It just seems like my guy is slower than Christmas. I wonder if size has an effect on speed...

Comment

Originally posted by gatormike4id View Post

I'm pretty sure most of the attributes are unaffected by the equipment. Especially speed!! It just seems like my guy is slower than Christmas. I wonder if size has an effect on speed...
                    It does not. I tried setting up my player with the same size and weight of players like ichiro, reyes and hamilton. Did not make a difference. I even used their batting stance.

Comment

I spent possibly 300,000 stubs on building up my created player, but he still barely makes my team.

Comment

It seems very erratic. You pretty much have to experiment with it and put on, take off different equipment.

Comment

I think the equipment works a lot better on your rtts player then the dd player

Comment

Originally posted by Studman7 View Post
                            I spent possibly 300,000 stubs on building up my created player, but he still barely makes my team.
                            300000? That's a lot. I spent about 35000 to get my CP from a 92 overall to a 99 without equitments. 99 everything except bunting, drag bunting and durability that stays at 44 I think.

Comment

So sell equipment??

Comment

Working...
                              X