Preorder Griffey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preorder Griffey

So do you think you will need the rookie Griffey card that you get for preordering to complete his 99 overall card? I don't want to preorder lol I want to start with the worst possible team and 0 stubs and just grind

Originally posted by Voice_of_Reason3 View Post
    So do you think you will need the rookie Griffey card that you get for preordering to complete his 99 overall card? I don't want to preorder lol I want to start with the worst possible team and 0 stubs and just grind
    I would say that you do, otherwise it's not really that great of a reward. Even if you don't preorder it is almost certain that there would be other avenues to obtain him.

Comment

Yeah you're probably right, I guess they can't make him unobtainable to people that don't preorder lol

Comment

Originally posted by Voice_of_Reason3 View Post
        Yeah you're probably right, I guess they can't make him unobtainable to people that don't preorder lol
        They could, it just would make a lot of people unhappy

Comment

Just from looking at the program at face value and going off what was shown in stream I don't think you will need the rookie Griffey, so those that don't preorder can relax as rookie Griffey doesn't seem to be a reward during the Diamond Griffey Program as only Ken Griffey Sr was mentioned... so there might be some stuff that you have to do with him once you unlock him, or they could make a Ken Griffey Sr mission that unlocks Griffey's rookie card. Only time will tell... like 22 days away but yeah not having rookie Griffey will stop anyone from being able to get Diamond Griffey... the question is will Diamond Griffey be able to be sold (I'm not selling mine though, especially after all that hard work unless of course the up the max stubs on a buy/sell to 1,000,000+ stubs)

Comment

Well thanks for the info I was just a little worried about it. Last year I had a competitive team fairly early on so I just want the challenge of starting from the very bottom

Comment

Working...
            X