I got greedy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got greedy

Playing vs cpu runners on 2nd and 3rd Arod mission up to the plate greatly lacking doubles and triples.Arod lines the ball to right near the line both runs score.I'm thinking double out of the box because of where the ball landed and how far the defender was and barley got out sliding into 2nd.Arod's very next at bat Matt comments this...Yeh he got a little greedy last at bat trying to stretch a single why not hold at 1st and swipe 2nd.I already have sb and it was a hustle double situation.Maybe not lol but hey with as how hard these doubles are to come by Iv got to take my opportunities right?

Yeah Matt V. likes to really rub it in every chance he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by gatormike4id View Post
      Yeah Matt V. likes to really rub it in every chance he gets.

hahahahaha

Comment

I got to admit he is one of the best voices for the game.

Comment

I remember in The Show '15 my favorite line was whenever Brian McCann dropped the ball: "And Brian McCann McCan't"

Comment

Originally posted by FRALANCE View Post
            I remember in The Show '15 my favorite line was whenever Brian McCann dropped the ball: "And Brian McCann McCan't"
            Yes! I love that one!!!

Comment

Matt just doesnt understand missions like we do.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post
                They need Harry Carey on here. He knew how to heckle.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post

similar to the guys in Madden lol... I need two field goals and already had 1 and got the ball back with the game in hand but instead of qb kneel I get in FG position and kick the FG and the announcers are like the opponents are going to remember this, blah, blah, etc... I'm sitting there flashing back to watching Chris Smoove videos where he says "NO SPORTSMANSHIP FOR THE CPU!!!"... I really wish he made The Show videos

Comment

Working...
                  X