Fielder Salute mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fielder Salute mission

I have been working towards the fielder salute mission and i cant seem to hit any homers with him; last night i played against my buddy... had i hit one with him that game would it have counted since its a "play with friends" game and not a H2H game... basically, do play with friends count towards live series missions?

Yea all stats count toward missions. That's why so many people just did them with a friend

Comment

Also playing against rookie Yetis count as well. Finished my Reggie Stocker mission with 4HR against them.

Comment

Originally posted by rrhinehart21 View Post
        Also playing against rookie Yetis count as well. Finished my Reggie Stocker mission with 4HR against them.
        the yetis count for live series missions too!? i assumed that those wouldnt count because they are CPU controlled

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post
          the yetis count for live series missions too!? i assumed that those wouldnt count because they are CPU controlled
          All stats acquired under the Diamond Dynasty option count towards missions .

Comment

Play at Polo Grounds and hold the directional button up. Doesn't take much to pull one out on the inner half.

Comment

Working...
            X