Monitor/hdmi/kontrol freaks advice & recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor/hdmi/kontrol freaks advice & recommendations

Hey guys just wondering if you guys can explain to me what makes a good monitor for MLB the show & maybe a few recommendations for under 100. Also, is there a difference in hdmi cable & if so what makes it a good cable? recommendations for cables would be appreciated too. Lastly I'm also very curious about kontrol freaks, do they make a difference? All input & advice would be appreciated, thanks guys have a great day!!!

By monitor, do you mean TV, or are you talking legit PC type monitor? I ask because this game is PS only, not PC obviously. As far as HDMI, a fact about them is they lose quality with length, so regardless of what brand you by, smaller is better.

Comment

What do you mean ps only? Sorry this isn't so obvious to me

Comment

This game is 1st party to Sony. It's only available on Playstation consoles, you won't be playing this on Xbox or a PC.

Comment

Ohhhhh lmao right yea sorry I have a PS4

Comment

& I meant like a pc monitor a lot of people have recommended it on this site.

Comment

A good gaming monitor is going to run you anywhere between $150-200. I have the BenQ RL2455HM and absolutely love it. I also use KontrolFreeks FPS Signature.

Comment

Originally posted by EJ_NFL_24 View Post
                A good gaming monitor is going to run you anywhere between $150-200. I have the BenQ RL2455HM and absolutely love it. I also use KontrolFreeks FPS Signature.
                That's my setup too, except I have the 27" version--RL2755HM. The monitor bumped my BA up about 15-20 pts since I bought it.

I've only had the KontrolFreeks for about a month now and I'm not sure it's made any difference. Definitely hasn't stopped me from yanking the left stick down on every freaking pitch, lol.

Comment

I have the BenQ RL2460HT monitor. Haven't tried the kontrol freaks yet but did get some other type stick covers from GameStop that work ok. Sure makes a difference for me over the TV I was using. Still not that good though online LOL.
                  Texas Flood

Comment

Kontrol Freaks are kind-of good for hitting but not for analog pitching. I got one on top of L3 it helps with zone hitting but none on R3 cause I pitch with the analog interface.

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaBeast View Post
                      By monitor, do you mean TV, or are you talking legit PC type monitor? I ask because this game is PS only, not PC obviously. As far as HDMI, a fact about them is they lose quality with length, so regardless of what brand you by, smaller is better.
                      Computer monitors have HDMI spots so you can plug your Ps4 into them. Better response time = more dingers

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS10PT View Post
                        I have the BenQ RL2460HT monitor. Haven't tried the kontrol freaks yet but did get some other type stick covers from GameStop that work ok. Sure makes a difference for me over the TV I was using. Still not that good though online LOL.
                        I have the same monitor and it's amazing, made a huge difference in my gameplay. I've never used Kontrol Freaks but I could imagine that it would help. As far as HDMI, I don't think that really matters unless you have a ps4 pro and a 4k TV

Comment

Are all Ben q models similar or is that model the one that's the best for the show ? I'm referring to BenQ RL2460HT

Comment

I guess a better question would be which benQ monitor is the best for the show & what are the differences in the main models?

Comment

Im currently using a 19.5 inch acer model s2000HQL cbl what are the major difference? I'll share a link to the monitor I have if you would like to take a look. Btw thanks everyone, people seem to be very helpful with any questions here on the show nation & I really do appreciate that. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-19-...?skuId=8968426

Comment

Working...
                              X