Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qswsds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post

    nice try, but you cant throw over 10 plus times with no leadoff
    Well he did. Why would I lie about it lol? I can upload a private video to show as well.

    Comment


    • #32
      This kid did this to me the entire game once he started losing. I started to record it after he done it a few times and even though it was not 100+ times in a row it still should not be allowed for online. Unfortunately the twitch video did not save in my archive, but this was just a small dose of what he did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxXH...ature=youtu.be

      If anyone thinks this is "ok" for balanced online play then I don't know how to respond. Even when I stopped leading off he was allowed to pick off (while not even holding the runners).

      I have also seen other twitch streams where they will do it 10+ times when someone is on first. I think it may just be a bug when someone is on first, but regardless there should be some sort of in game sportsmanship where you cannot do this so many times esp if there is no lead off. It just prolongs the game and I have never seen any successfully get backpicked by a catcher, but as someone else has stated...I know those used to create bluescreens.

      Comment


      • #33
        This is infuriating. It's the same behavior as excessive beanings or excessive intentional walks.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by cardinalbird5 View Post

          Well he did. Why would I lie about it lol? I can upload a private video to show as well.
          watched the video and no where near 10 plus times with that runner not taking a lead he did it twice and had to throw pitches

          Comment


          • #35
            You clearly didnt read what i posted...i started recording that after he threw over multiple times...you can prolong games by 30-45 min by doing so...why would I lie about this lol?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by cardinalbird5 View Post
              You clearly didnt read what i posted...i started recording that after he threw over multiple times...you can prolong games by 30-45 min by doing so...why would I lie about this lol?

              you can provide video evidence of something and people like owl and others on here will still not believe you and argue with you. it's pretty sad.

              Comment


              • #37
                If this isn't fixed in MLB17 report them. This has to fall under a hostage situation.

                What can get you suspended or banned?
                • Harassment
                • Trolling
                • Insulting
                • Spamming
                • Cheating
                • Abusing exploits
                • Offensive or inappropriate Diamond Dynasty team names or logos
                • "Hostage" situations or "Griefing"
                • Manipulating marketplace transactions
                  • this can include transferring stubs from one account to another
                • Selling or buying of in-game currency for real world currency


                Comment


                • #38
                  If it happens too many times then the home team fans should throw bottles at the opposing team's player (either the pitcher or the runner) until they drill him in the head causing injury. Nah. This isn't a serious answer.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by mtpoktz View Post
                    If this isn't fixed in MLB17 report them. This has to fall under a hostage situation.

                    What can get you suspended or banned?
                    • Harassment
                    • Trolling
                    • Insulting
                    • Spamming
                    • Cheating
                    • Abusing exploits
                    • Offensive or inappropriate Diamond Dynasty team names or logos
                    • "Hostage" situations or "Griefing"
                    • Manipulating marketplace transactions
                      • this can include transferring stubs from one account to another
                    • Selling or buying of in-game currency for real world currency


                    Yeah I hope its fixed for 17

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by thinkbluedgr View Post


                      you can provide video evidence of something and people like owl and others on here will still not believe you and argue with you. it's pretty sad.
                      Im not arguing anything lol just saying if you lead then be prepared to have teams throw over constantly. Now no leads you only get 2-3 pick off attempts no where near 10 not sad just want to make sure its clear that you can not pick off 10 times. I get what he is saying, but wording is not clear. Yes you can try pick offs with multiple AB's, but can not pick off 10 plus times with no leadoff in a single AB

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X