Finishing missions before '17 drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing missions before '17 drops

I'm looking to wrap up diamond dynasty for '16 by completing a few missions, but I need some help getting Arenado's fielding assists. If anyone is willing to help out, message me on PS4 at the same name as what's on this website. I should be on for awhile. Thanks!

Just do what everyone else does and play the Yetis or one of the other garbage teams someone made, I did it for a while when someone explained how to do it. Got very boring and very old very fast, but did it simply for Joe Mauers ridiculous 10 million hits rookie-prime mission. But for assists just keep pitching low and slightly inside the same pitch over and over, I may be wrong but it's always a good spot at inducing ground balls for me against CPU as well as a human opponent. If you're playing the CPU though stick Arenado as 2nd or SS.

Comment

Don't play the yetis on rookie though. Play them on at least all star and probably legend. On legend they rarely strike out so you will get many more fielding opportunities per game (and the awards are better if you win).

Comment

Been playing the Yetis but have hit a two to three game stretch with zero opportunities for Arenado. Just trying to finish it up before my classes start back up on Monday and I get super busy again

Comment

put him in at catcher and every 3rd strike try to throw the ball in the dirt.. worked for me on this mission and the a rod one

Comment

I'll add you as a friend and try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Moondraggon View Post
              I'll add you as a friend and try to help.
              Thanks, man. I just finished Arenado's mission today. I appreciate the offer, though!

Comment

No worries. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                X