Eric Karros and Jim Palmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Karros and Jim Palmer

I'm sure a lot of you saw the stream today. Anybody like these new cards they introduced? The E.K. card looked pretty good IMO, no need to platoon him. great power against righties, great contact vs .lefties, decent vision, good enough fielding, and good speed for a first basemen. I would use that card. The palmer card looked so so. The pitch repertoire, stamina, and fielding was great but per 9's, velo, and break were not that eye popping.

For a second you scared me. I thought you were going to say that Jim Palmer was going to do some play by play.

Being from Baltimore, he is horrible to listen to during O's games. I have to mute my TV and put on the radio broadcasters which are so much better.
    O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Originally posted by two7offsuit View Post
      For a second you scared me. I thought you were going to say that Jim Palmer was going to do some play by play.

Being from Baltimore, he is horrible to listen to during O's games. I have to mute my TV and put on the radio broadcasters which are so much better.
      You're just up the road from me I'm just outside D.C. I wasn't too impressed with palmers card either.

Comment

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post

You're just up the road from me I'm just outside D.C. I wasn't too impressed with palmers card either.
        I don't live in Baltimore anymore. I moved just outside of Harrisburg, PA. I grew up in a rough part of Baltimore and got out of there as soon as I could.

On a more positive note, I do try to make a O's/Nationals game every year or so in DC. It's a nice place to catch a game.

Comment

Originally posted by two7offsuit View Post

I don't live in Baltimore anymore. I moved just outside of Harrisburg, PA. I grew up in a rough part of Baltimore and got out of there as soon as I could.

On a more positive note, I do try to make a O's/Nationals game every year or so in DC. It's a nice place to catch a game.
          Yea I love the nats stadium. Even from the outside it's nice to look at.

Comment

I was at a game I think about 5 years ago when Adam Jones hit an inside-the-park homerun and watched three foul balls go to one person. Unfortunately it was an elderly woman that got hit pretty good on the third one, but props to the beer guy to give her an icy cold beer to put on her bruise despite getting yelled at by his manager for doing it.

Comment

When did Harold Reynolds and Eric Karros become legends?

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the new legends for MLB the Show 17?

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                  When did Harold Reynolds and Eric Karros become legends?

Thursday, when SDS announced them as legends, before that they were average players

Comment

I'd like 1987 Eric Davis in the game. Hit 37 homeruns, stole 50 bases, drove in 100 and scored 120 runs and triple slashed .293/.399/.593 and won the gold glove.

Originally posted by thinkbluedgr View Post

Thursday, when SDS announced them as legends, before that they were average players

Comment

I'd like 1987 Eric Davis in the game. Hit 37 homeruns, stole 50 bases, drove in 100 and scored 120 runs and triple slashed .293/.399/.593 and won the gold glove.
                      I would love an eric Davis card in the game. But it seems like the multiple wish lists that were made don't mean anything. They put whoever they can get. Who asked for spahn aparicio Reynolds and karros, nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by AirCanada69 View Post
                        Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the new legends for MLB the Show 17?

Any news on this yet? I'm curious of new confirmed Legends also. I mean legends too, not weak flashbacks of current players, actual Legends. Specifically curious about Biggio.

Comment

At least Spahn won 363 games but why Aparicio? Was Greg Gagne unavailable?

Originally posted by thinkbluedgr View Post

I would love an eric Davis card in the game. But it seems like the multiple wish lists that were made don't mean anything. They put whoever they can get. Who asked for spahn aparicio Reynolds and karros, nobody.

Comment

At least Spahn won 363 games but why Aparicio? Was Greg Gagne unavailable?

Led the league in stolen bases for nine consecutive years, ten time allstar, and a member of the Hall of Fame. As for Spahn, he was one of the guys I'm glad SDS introduced. Nice to get a quality left handed legend as lefties will be used now in 17.
                            Last edited by asheptastic27; 03-14-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Why not Jeff Kent? Some say he's the best power hitting second baseman.

Originally posted by asheptastic27 View Post

Led the league in stolen bases for nine consecutive years, ten time allstar, and a member of the Hall of Fame. As for Spahn, he was one of the guys I'm glad SDS introduced. Nice to get a quality left handed legend as lefties will be used now in 17.

Comment

Working...
                              X