Hitting is Broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting is Broken

Played this A-hole who was taunting me all game long (faking bunt and let the timeout clock run down on the 9th inning). Anyways he was losing and he pinched hit jose reyes for his pitcher and left him in. This was the result of that

https://youtu.be/9rCg6Br7ggw

That was Jose Reyes on the mound. Yes you heard that right!!! Jose Reyes!!! Against my maxed out player with 99 contact, 99 power and 99 vision. Perfect pci placement and good timing. The result? A weakly hot flyball.

So pleAse dont come here and tell me that pitching stats(or any stats for that matter) makes a difference.

Comment

There are other factors like angle of the bat, etc., etc., etc. And anyway, I'm sure the guys who are hitting over .350 in this game don't think the hitting is broken.

Comment

Would be hard for anyone to reasonably explain that one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
          There are other factors like angle of the bat, etc., etc., etc. And anyway, I'm sure the guys who are hitting over .350 in this game don't think the hitting is broken.

Are u kidding me? The bat angle? The center of the pci was dead on the pitch

Comment

There are other factors like angle of the bat, etc., etc., etc.
            Noone knows what goes into hitting in this game. Those kind of results take the controller right out of the players hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MannyJay24 View Post

Are u kidding me? The bat angle? The center of the pci was dead on the pitch
              and etc., etc., etc. Many, many factors.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post

Noone knows what goes into hitting in this game. Those kind of results take the controller right out of the players hand.
                Lol. Ridiculous. I'm pretty sure the guys hitting over .350 have a good idea.

Comment

and etc., etc., etc. Many, many factors.
                  Can you enlighten us by defining etc, etc, and etc? Please tell me everything that goes into hitting besides pci placement and timing

Comment

Can you enlighten us by defining etc, etc, and etc? Please tell me everything that goes into hitting besides pci placement and timing
                    Well, I know wind does and if the weather is hot or cold. Bat speed. Pitch speed. Angles of the pitches, angles of the bats. Pitch types. That's all I can think of at the moment. I probably don't even know all of the factors involved. And look. Everyone knows the game isn't perfect. Could that have been just a screw up? Sure. But, that's only one pitch and from what I've seen that's rare. No one playing this game can say the hitting is broken when some players are hitting over .350. It makes zero sense and it's laughable. If no one in the game was hitting above .250 or something then okay. Yeah, it would make sense then. But, that's not the case.

Comment

Contact goes down when you bunt dance like that.

Comment

Well, I know wind does and if the weather is hot or cold. Bat speed. Pitch speed. Angles of the pitches, angles of the bats. Pitch types. That's all I can think of at the moment. I probably don't even know all of the factors involved. And look. Everyone knows the game isn't perfect. Could that have been just a screw up? Sure. But, that's only one pitch and from what I've seen that's rare. No one playing this game can say the hitting is broken when some players are hitting over .350. It makes zero sense and it's laughable. If no one in the game was hitting above .250 or something then okay. Yeah, it would make sense then. But, that's not the case.
                        Cmon man. We've all hit just late, bad pci, 400 ft. opposite field home runs before. It's ok to admit that the system isn't perfect and can be random. We all benefit and suffer from it. It all probably balances out.

Comment

Just admit that OP got screwed with that result then. Sometimes, the game gives you an inaccurate result from what it should have been, and that isn't right, and should be fixed. That is all.

Comment

Yes it is the case. Happens to me all the time. And to numerous players in this forum. Batting average means nothing in this game. Just like every stat in this game its all BS. And its evident and obvious by this video. Its evident by your CAP stats (has smaller pci). Lots of more evidence.

Batting average can be thrown off by the grinding games that everyone plays.

Comment

Just admit that OP got screwed with that result then. Sometimes, the game gives you an inaccurate result from what it should have been, and that isn't right, and should be fixed. That is all.
                              No, I don't admit that. There are too many factors. And no it isn't correct to say the hitting is broken. In fact, since there ARE players who hit so well, it's a big fat DUH that it is not broken.

Comment

Working...
                              X