Last Pre-The Show 17 Captain Store Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Pre-The Show 17 Captain Store Update

wasn't able to get my Mets Saberhagen but thanks to limited equipment I got more than enough stubs and got him from Marketplace. Now it's time to grind for Seaver. Hoping I can get him before The Show 17 releases. He's in Donaldson's store.

Other Rank 50 Players are:
    deGrom - Orlando Cepeda (Giants Legend 94 OVR)
    Altuve - Joe Morgan (Reds Legend 99 OVR)
    Rizzo - Craig Kimbrel (Braves FB 2011 99 OVR)
    Hosmer - Andre Dawson (Cubs Legend 95 OVR) <--- prob the worst update since you can get him from the Halloween equipment mission(s) if I'm not mistaken
    Ortiz - Ryan Braun (Brewers FB 2011 97 OVR)

The next update looks to be after The Show 17 releases and I'm guessing it will continue to update until 16 goes offline so I'll do my best to keep those interested updated. Really hoping David Wright shows back up in the store on the next update.

I could definitely go for David Wright.

Comment

I had 7500 tix, was hoping for Pujols, Greinke or Wright............3 Strikes!
      Oh well, picked up Morgan and will try to grind for Seaver

Comment

how weak, keeping braun in there another 38 days. .. hmm I have altuve and betts to play second should I pick up morgan or just get 99 Kimbrel? i already have seaver

Comment

Originally posted by shacove7 View Post
          how weak, keeping braun in there another 38 days. .. hmm I have altuve and betts to play second should I pick up morgan or just get 99 Kimbrel? i already have seaver
          I'm trying to decide if he's worth it as well. I run prime cano and rotate him for Jackie when the lefty comes in. I think Morgan is an upgrade to cano, but not by much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVandelay531 View Post

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post
            I could definitely go for David Wright.
            Prime David Wright is a beast.

Comment

Has he made a barehanded catch yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post

Prime David Wright is a beast.
                I haven't used him in dd yet but would like to.I'm a bit of a fan.Every year in rtts his batting stance is the only one I use.

Comment

I'm hopefully that I can still get Wright because I just need him and Wagner and I'll have ever Mets card in the game as if I'm not mistaken the Mets Embody reward is Nationals (Expos) Gary Carter who I already have and those are the only three Mets cards that are not available through the Marketplace... I can't wait for 17 to come out but will definitely peak in at 16 from time to time like I did with 15

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
                    I'm hopefully that I can still get Wright because I just need him and Wagner and I'll have ever Mets card in the game as if I'm not mistaken the Mets Embody reward is Nationals (Expos) Gary Carter who I already have and those are the only three Mets cards that are not available through the Marketplace... I can't wait for 17 to come out but will definitely peak in at 16 from time to time like I did with 15
                    You don't need flashbacks or legends to complete any of the collections. Just the active players.

Comment

Has he made a barehanded catch yet?
                      A few for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DaHaTeR81 View Post

You don't need flashbacks or legends to complete any of the collections. Just the active players.

I know. I need them for my Mets team that I want to play with. I could use Live Series Wright, Reds Legend Seaver and Astros Legend Wagner but it just wouldn't be the same to me. I already completed the collections after getting the Standard Plus packs, selling dupes and buying the missing equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

I know. I need them for my Mets team that I want to play with. I could use Live Series Wright, Reds Legend Seaver and Astros Legend Wagner but it just wouldn't be the same to me. I already completed the collections after getting the Standard Plus packs, selling dupes and buying the missing equipment.
                          Cool, didn't want to spend additional stubs on something you might not have needed too. Go Mets!

Comment

Has the 99 Morgan done any good hitting for you? I had the 92 Giants Morgan and he couldn't hit his way out of a paper sack
                            Texas Flood

Comment

Came back from my 4 month break to get some warm games in before 17 release and had 7400 tickets sitting there. Grabbed Seaver and threw him in the rotation. I'll see what he can do but was more or less a don't care move since the tickets would of went to waste anyways.

Now what to do with my stubs I have laying around?
                              Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Working...
                              X