Definition of "good"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post
    EJ_NFL_24 I have read some of the reviews on the kontrol freaks and one of the common complaints was that they come off during game play. Have you had this issue? I just imagine shooting the joystick up to swing at a fastball and the little thumb stick cover flying off and rolling on the floor lol.
    It does happen, but not very often at all.

Comment

Originally posted by amendoza616 View Post

Again with the monitor and KontrolFreeks. I'm considering getting the KontrolFreeks... do they REALLY make a difference?

And a monitor?? I really like using my 42" flatscreen. Getting a gaming monitor thats gonna be smaller and have to put away and take out every time seems like such a hassle, no?
      KontrolFreeks aren't a necessity, but I like the overall feel. I'm not a huge fan of the PS4 controller to begin with so any mods help. I also recently got the Action Grip controller sleeve and it's really comfortable. Both are more of a comfort/feel thing.

As for the monitor, I have both my TV and monitor side-by-side on my desk. I'd never think to stow it away and bring it out whenever I play. Lol

Comment

Im yet to give analog pitching a fare shake. Ive been a pulse pitcher since pulse was available. I think when 17 comes out im gonna have to switch to analog. I dont see any top streamers using pulse. So clearly its the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeTinCup View Post
          Im yet to give analog pitching a fare shake. Ive been a pulse pitcher since pulse was available. I think when 17 comes out im gonna have to switch to analog. I dont see any top streamers using pulse. So clearly its the way to go.
          Pulse is probably better than meter if you know how to pitch with it and what pitcher to have in your roster. Analog is the best of curse. Don't pay much attention to top streamer and their set up because it may not work for you. The best players "plural" that I know don't use strike zone and hit better than the top rated ones in DD. Except for one, they are not streamers, they don't play much H2H but some BR and mostly online franchise​ with rules on legend settings and between top tier players.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post

Pulse is probably better than meter if you know how to pitch with it and what pitcher to have in your roster. Analog is the best of curse. Don't pay much attention to top streamer and their set up because it may not work for you. The best players "plural" that I know don't use strike zone and hit better than the top rated ones in DD. Except for one, they are not streamers, they don't play much H2H but some BR and mostly online franchise​ with rules on legend settings and between top tier players.
            But if they are playing franchise they are only playing a small handfull of people right? So how would they be top tier players if they are only playing a couple different players. H2H and DD you are facing way more people and still have hard difficulties. Not trying to argue, i just dont see how playing in franchise and no where else would qualify someone to be deemed the best

Comment

But if they are playing franchise they are only playing a small handfull of people right? So how would they be top tier players if they are only playing a couple different players. H2H and DD you are facing way more people and still have hard difficulties. Not trying to argue, i just dont see how playing in franchise and no where else would qualify someone to be deemed the best
              I've played a couple of very good Franchise guys before in BR and they're good. But no better than the Elite H2H/DD players.

Comment

Originally posted by amendoza616 View Post

Again with the monitor and KontrolFreeks. I'm considering getting the KontrolFreeks... do they REALLY make a difference?

And a monitor?? I really like using my 42" flatscreen. Getting a gaming monitor thats gonna be smaller and have to put away and take out every time seems like such a hassle, no?
                I've thought about a monitor for a minute.. But seriously losing size over some input lag isn't worth it to me. I have a samsung 46 in. with around 28 input lag and it's great. Tvs are getting better every year. The newer Samsung models like the ks8000 have like 20.9 input lag. Check out http://www.rtings.com/tv best place to go to find out everything you need to know about pretty much any tv.

Comment

I have seen a few of the top players on streams and they don't look as good as the ones I am talking about. From that bunch there​ is one rated number 5 in WS. I think he still is #5. The dude is us lights out. Another one was about 30 + a few more of us all in WS and we can't beat this guys that I am talking about. When I said we can't beat them what I mean is that we are negative with them (7W-13L) something like this. Most top players are really good but they are used to hit with top rated cards. That's why this guys go to BR and get to 12-0 in a few hours. This guys​ only have a few diamonds, some golds and even silver cards and still beat me. I have all the good cards in the game. I may add a video or two of this guys playing, you will be amazed how easy they can hit.

Comment

Working...
                  X