Support for 16 and what carries over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for 16 and what carries over

So I got 16 when it came out and played mostly RTTS with a little DD mixed in. Lately I've been playing DD alot and have around 11k of the ingame cash and over 700 tickets on my "captain". I have a few questions about when 17 comes out.

Will the DD still be supported? Will I still be able to complete missions, earn rewards and level up the captain?

What carries over to 17 if I get it? The in-game cash? Tickets earned from the captains? Captain levels? Cards I've collected?

I guess in a nutshell I'm asking if I should keep playing DD or just sell off everthing.

Originally posted by Precisionist99 View Post
    So I got 16 when it came out and played mostly RTTS with a little DD mixed in. Lately I've been playing DD alot and have around 11k of the ingame cash and over 700 tickets on my "captain". I have a few questions about when 17 comes out.

Will the DD still be supported? Will I still be able to complete missions, earn rewards and level up the captain?

What carries over to 17 if I get it? The in-game cash? Tickets earned from the captains? Captain levels? Cards I've collected?

I guess in a nutshell I'm asking if I should keep playing DD or just sell off everthing.
    Guys have said that the only thing you will get is a loyalty gold card if you played DD in 16.

As for stubs and cards that you already have i highly doubt they will let you carry that to 17 as it has not been the case with past games.

I dont think this info has been confirmed by sds. The only thing they did confirm was the loyalty gold card.

You will have to start all over again with missions as the new game will have new missions. The captains will not be in the next game.

Hope this helps.

Comment

NOTHING but rtts player and franchise transfers

Comment

How long will DD in 16 be supported? Being able to play your DD team offline or in Conquest, level your captain, complete missions, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Precisionist99 View Post
          How long will DD in 16 be supported? Being able to play your DD team offline or in Conquest, level your captain, complete missions, etc.?
          I'm guessing it will always be available against cpu but I'm unsure about online.I have recently played dd on mlb 15 against cpu so I assume it will allow on 16 as well.

Comment

Working...
          X