Players with 19xx~ rating c'mon man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players with 19xx~ rating c'mon man

I'm a little frustrated because my rating fluctuates from the 1800-1880 I want to get to the World Series bracket before 17 comes out but I keep playing players with high ratings and all they end up doing is butting when it's tight or they quit and force me to forfeit because of game interruptions. I am just venting because it's really frustrating when you are playing legit baseball and some high rated player just wins by pure bunt cheese. Come on guys just play the game how it's supposed to be played.

I just hoping 17 ends this, until the next exploit is found...

Comment

I rarely play DD H2H and Battle Royale for that, but a few days ago I played someone who was bunting with their 3,4,5 hitters.I adjusted my defense accordingly, but of course, there's always that time when a bunt gets by the defense. Another annoying thing is how someone can use Kenley Jansen for all 3 innings without energy affecting their attributes. I've gone against guys who literally bring in their closer for all 3 innings and manage to still pitch effectively. I know I suck playing online, but it gets annoying when these things happen. I'm glad that they addressed both of these issues heading into '17.

Comment

Originally posted by jebuzws6 View Post
        ...butting when it's tight...
        Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by DaHaTeR81 View Post
          I rarely play DD H2H and Battle Royale for that, but a few days ago I played someone who was bunting with their 3,4,5 hitters.I adjusted my defense accordingly, but of course, there's always that time when a bunt gets by the defense. Another annoying thing is how someone can use Kenley Jansen for all 3 innings without energy affecting their attributes. I've gone against guys who literally bring in their closer for all 3 innings and manage to still pitch effectively. I know I suck playing online, but it gets annoying when these things happen. I'm glad that they addressed both of these issues heading into '17.
          I agree with you on the energy level of pitchers.I had a players pitch count over 100 by the 7th inning and energy level all the way down and the pitcher was still throwing mean breaking balls without tired.Even the pitches I squared up were hit weakly.He wounded up with the cg with over 150 pitches thrown.It just seemed unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by DaHaTeR81 View Post
            Yeah I understand your frustration, I've been shutout before by Chapman throwing 7 1/3 lockdown innings on me. but there is already a HUGE drop-off in effectiveness when the pitcher goes 0 stamina built into the game. Putting in a tired or completely exhausted pitcher in the WS (or even CS) is basically suicide--your guy will get crushed. This is why WS players don't do that cheese move by bringing their 0-stamina CAP starting pitcher in relief.

My point is, if I'm having trouble hitting a completely exhausted reliever after three innings, the game coding isn't the problem, its me...

Comment

Working...
            X