Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I thought this was pretty cool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So I thought this was pretty cool

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n4-09rG6o

    This might not seem like much but for my entire baseball video game career, i've been trying to deke the first baseman on a slow roller to first by running around him. And it finally happened! To be clear this was NOT a drag bunt but a completely accidental check swing. Again, super pointless but I was excited that it finally happened for me :') .

  • #2
    Originally posted by AlexNYY28 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n4-09rG6o

    This might not seem like much but for my entire baseball video game career, i've been trying to deke the first baseman on a slow roller to first by running around him. And it finally happened! To be clear this was NOT a drag bunt but a completely accidental check swing. Again, super pointless but I was excited that it finally happened for me :') .
    That's pretty cool. You went FAR around him too. I don't know if I've ever seen someone go around the 1B that far.

    Comment


    • #3
      That is one sick move, well done!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
        That's pretty cool. You went FAR around him too. I don't know if I've ever seen someone go around the 1B that far.
        It happens for some reason where you hit triangle to go to second.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post

          It happens for some reason where you hit triangle to go to second.
          Hmm. Good to know.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey I actually just did that as well against the cpu but my bat broke.The pitcher missed the tag.Then admired a fan in the stands for a few seconds and threw on to 1st.I was safe as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah I had a feeling this had something to do with going to second as normally you would get the animation to avoid the tag versus rounding. Thats definitely the first time I've seen that though

              Comment

              Working...
              X