Anyone else need anymore proof

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else need anymore proof

For those who always seem to have an answer as to why so much BS happens in this game. Here is another one. Can anyone explain this one to me? I was up 3-2 and he wouldnt strike out.

https://youtu.be/AU9cssIsI84

This other one was when i was up 3-1 and he hit a sinker high and in outside of the zone with the thin part.of the bat for a homer (same game was the one on top)

https://youtu.be/0YGXRo_Uqgc

I read a while back that the animation in replays is a little different than what you see in real time.

Comment

Originally posted by santacruzcyclone View Post
      I read a while back that the animation in replays is a little different than what you see in real time.
      Was this stated by a developer or someone from sds? If not then how would someone know that replays arent all that real and why wouldnt they be?

I know youre just relaying a message. Dont think im discrediting you with anything.

Comment

Yes this was once mentioned by a developer or Ramone himself.

Comment

Yes this was once mentioned by a developer or Ramone himself.
          Lol thats a way of covering their asses. Why wouldnt replays be accurate? Every time i do a replay it shows exactly how i saw it occur on the normal play. That is just a sack of horse ****.

Comment

It renders differently in replay mode.

Comment

It renders differently in replay mode.
              This. You actually never see the bat make contact with the ball in a replay.

Comment

Originally posted by ejnfl25 View Post

This. You actually never see the bat make contact with the ball in a replay.
                Yes you do i can show you videos of it.

Comment

Bases loaded, 2 outs, 3-1 the count, Cespedes at the plate "power swing" and somehow he misses a meatball. Did I said he missed it? No even a foul tip! Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
                    Bases loaded, 2 outs, 3-1 the count, Cespedes at the plate "power swing" and somehow he misses a meatball. Did I said he missed it? No even a foul tip! Unbelievable.
                    #maketheshowgreatagain

Comment

Its a video game.

Comment

Seems like if he made contact in real life on a pitch that low the results would be a ground ball.

Comment

Low outside corner just off the black isn't a meatball....

Comment

Originally posted by MannyJay24 View Post

#maketheshowgreatagain
                            Maybe I missed the train. Was it ever great?

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                              Seems like if he made contact in real life on a pitch that low the results would be a ground ball.
                              There is not ground ball when you place your bat underneath the ball. Your pci is your bat.

Comment

Working...
                              X