Anyone else need anymore proof

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skepple15 View Post

Low outside corner just off the black isn't a meatball....
    Any curveball in the strike zone is a meatball in this game. But not really according to Cespedes.

Comment

Is that physically possible in real life? To get your bat that low and at an upward plain to hit a fly ball.

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post

There is not ground ball when you place your bat underneath the ball. Your pci is your bat.

Comment

There is not ground ball when you place your bat underneath the ball. Your pci is your bat.
        The PCI shows your plate coverage, actually, your bat is your bat in the game.

Comment

Maybe I missed the train. Was it ever great?
          do you even play online?....

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
            Is that physically possible in real life? To get your bat that low and at an upward plain to hit a fly ball.
            Sure is...to get it that low yes, to hit a fly ball yes why not?
            Last edited by JAM0NEAND0; 03-15-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tocooks View Post

The PCI shows your plate coverage, actually, your bat is your bat in the game.
              I thought everyone will get my point. Course your bat is your bat. The PCI is where you tell the batter to swing the bat or plate coverage whatever you want to call it. The point is that he failed to make contact, ground ball, fly ball, foul tip or whatever. PCI was right on the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by skepple15 View Post

do you even play online?....
                Yeap. On my main account I am WS.

Comment

I thought everyone will get my point. Course your bat is your bat. The PCI is where you tell the batter to swing the bat or plate coverage whatever you want to call it. The point is that he failed to make contact, ground ball, fly ball, foul tip or whatever. PCI was right on the ball.
                  Well, everytime my PCI is right on the ball and I time it right I hit the ball so IDK what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by tocooks View Post

Well, everytime my PCI is right on the ball and I time it right I hit the ball so IDK what to tell you.

See thats the thing. When i see guys post something like this makes me wonder if its only a few of us experiencing this. And that would be messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by MannyJay24 View Post

See thats the thing. When i see guys post something like this makes me wonder if its only a few of us experiencing this. And that would be messed up.
                      I think it has to do with not playing online. I think the inconsistent PCI results show up in online diamond dynasty only.

Comment

Or maybe its the other way around... maybe its only those in the WS that get consistently reliable results and everyone else is part of the same unfortunate majority that experiences the same randmomness you are. *cues X-files intro*

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by basetommyball View Post
                          Or maybe its the other way around... maybe its only those in the WS that get consistently reliable results and everyone else is part of the same unfortunate majority that experiences the same randmomness you are. *cues X-files intro*
                          :-)
                          Lol i dont know. You tell me. Youre in the WS. Do you experiencE this? Or not at all?

Comment

Lol i dont know. You tell me. Youre in the WS. Do you experiencE this? Or not at all?
                            Even CB5 has said that the feedback results can be confusing at times. He is one of the highest ranked players, so he surely puts the pci right on the ball a lot more than us, so has seen confusing results a lot more I'm sure (along with getting a lot more hits also, of course).
                            People that say the pci feedback is perfect and the hitting result they get perfectly reflects how well they hit the ball everytime are just not being true with themselves.

Comment

Sometimes I popup center-greens, sometimes I knock out-of-pci yellows out of the park. I just try to make good contact and let the results come. For the most part, I find that my experience comports with what the pci feedback is telling me.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post

Even CB5 has said that the feedback results can be confusing at times. He is one of the highest ranked players, so he surely puts the pci right on the ball a lot more than us, so has seen confusing results a lot more I'm sure (along with getting a lot more hits also, of course).
                                People that say the pci feedback is perfect and the hitting result they get perfectly reflects how well they hit the ball everytime are just not being true with themselves.
                                I don't think I've seen anyone say that their pci feedback is always perfect. Rather, I think the general consensus is that, by and large, pci feedback is pretty accurate and if it doesn't perfectly reflect the outcome then there is probably a variable or two they didn't consider.

Comment

Working...
                                X