Battle royal draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle royal draft

What are some of your favorite br cards? The ones that have you thinking this is going to be a great br run, my hands down favorite is the silver prime nick swisher he rakes against righties & lefties & he's a switch hitter such a good pick, my second favorite has to be both versions of Neil walker, such a solid silver card. Another silver that I pick up every time he shows up is mark trumbo he has some serious power. Last but not least, my favorite bronze pinch hitter against righties Brett Wallace. I feel like he gets so many clutch hits for me.

Originally posted by D33-GUNNER_100 View Post
    What are some of your favorite br cards? The ones that have you thinking this is going to be a great br run, my hands down favorite is the silver prime nick swisher he rakes against righties & lefties & he's a switch hitter such a good pick, my second favorite has to be both versions of Neil walker, such a solid silver card. Another silver that I pick up every time he shows up is mark trumbo he has some serious power. Last but not least, my favorite bronze pinch hitter against righties Brett Wallace. I feel like he gets so many clutch hits for me.
    I'll always choose Live Series Chapman because it's Chapman and it has 30 stamina. I do very well with Mike Napoli so I'll always choose him, as well. And the Ellsbury where he has 99 speed.

Comment

FB Prime Coco Crisp is a sneaky card.

Comment

FB Neil Walker, Michael Saunders, Kelvin Herrera, LS Chapman, Starling Marte, and any version of V-Mart and Beltran.

Comment

Working...
        X