Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tutorial Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tutorial Series

    Hey guys, I don't post on the forum often, usually I stick to the subreddit, but I recently started a tutorial series on my YT channel. I'm a 2200ish player so I thought I may have some good advice to impart in a partially entertaining way. I read through the TOS on here and I am iffy on whether or not it is okay to post it. I don't want to advertise my YT channel (Name is different than PSN) if that isn't allowed, but I thought it MIGHT be okay since it was mostly informative in nature in preparation for 17. With that said, if you guys could give me a feeling of whether or not that would be okay, that would be great. If its not, I totally understand and will respect the rules.

  • #2
    Originally posted by USMbaseball View Post
    Hey guys, I don't post on the forum often, usually I stick to the subreddit, but I recently started a tutorial series on my YT channel. I'm a 2200ish player so I thought I may have some good advice to impart in a partially entertaining way. I read through the TOS on here and I am iffy on whether or not it is okay to post it. I don't want to advertise my YT channel (Name is different than PSN) if that isn't allowed, but I thought it MIGHT be okay since it was mostly informative in nature in preparation for 17. With that said, if you guys could give me a feeling of whether or not that would be okay, that would be great. If its not, I totally understand and will respect the rules.
    Im totally onboard. I dont mind taking as much advice as i can. So please if you do have some i will subscribe

    Comment


    • #3
      Post it here:

      http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...utube-channels

      I didn't read anything wrong about posting channels that help players out, or get the community together. If it is wrong, then at least you won't be the one that started the thread.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't know if you can or not but I've seen a couple of your vids and they are pretty good.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
          I don't know if you can or not but I've seen a couple of your vids and they are pretty good.
          Are you talking to him, or me? lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VanillaBeast View Post

            Are you talking to him, or me? lol
            Him. His name on Youtube is Beanie antics. You have vids? I'm not sure if I've seen any of them.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
              You have vids? I'm not sure if I've seen any of them.
              Bruh, the link is in the OP, you just have to look.

              I mostly had live streams and card reviews from last year, but will change it up with a few new things this year. I have over 2.3k thousands subs for different types of games, MLB is just one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VanillaBeast View Post

                Bruh, the link is in the OP, you just have to look.

                I mostly had live streams and card reviews from last year, but will change it up with a few new things this year. I have over 2.3k thousands subs for different types of games, MLB is just one.
                Hmm. I see you have an upcoming live stream on day one but I searched back and didn't see any uploads of The Show. It doesn't seem like it's one of the main games that you cover.

                Comment


                • #9
                  What is the link to your channel USMBaseball...I certainly want to take a look at it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
                    didn't see any uploads of The Show. It doesn't seem like it's one of the main games that you cover.
                    I only cover sports games in-season. Example.. I'm totally done with Madden at this point, won't do anymore uploads until Madden 18. On my channel, all you had to do is type "MLB", and about 40 videos will show up from last year. Once the game comes out, MLB 17 will have it's own section on my home page.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
                      Him. His name on Youtube is Beanie antics. You have vids? I'm not sure if I've seen any of them.
                      I saw a couple of those ones. I started using meter throwing and analog pitching after watching some of them. I'm still trying to get used to the meter throwing. Turning double plays as a SS in RTTS can be a pain when I try to preload my throw to first before the 2B gets his throw off.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X