Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneaky substituting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sneaky substituting

    I faced a youtuber last night who brought his reliever while I was finding a pinch hitter for my pitcher. Even though he was up big I was stuck with a righty/righty matchup. I gotta remember to do this myself. I also gotta be aware of this kind of sneakiness!

    I also saw Reggie Stocker at 1B for the first time.

  • #2
    Nothing wrong hitting rightie on rightie but if you wanted a leftie all you had to do was to go back and replace your pinch hitter again with a leftie.

    Comment


    • #3
      No doubt but it was the 8th inning and I was down by 8 runs. Why bother extending the game any longer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Seems like most these posts are some kind of complaint. The CPU doesn't pull these shenanigans. Just sayin.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
          Seems like most these posts are some kind of complaint. The CPU doesn't pull these shenanigans. Just sayin.
          But there's also no fun in playing the CPU.

          Comment


          • #6
            What happened to your other user name? Oh and I disagree. The CPU doesn't cheat and from what I read around here that's pretty much what 95% of the opponents everyone plays is a cheater.

            Originally posted by ejnfl25 View Post

            But there's also no fun in playing the CPU.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
              What happened to your other user name? Oh and I disagree. The CPU doesn't cheat and from what I read around here that's pretty much what 95% of the opponents everyone plays is a cheater.
              I've been playing on this new account trying to get the the World Series division so I track all my transactions on theshownation.com and it keeps me logged in on this profile here.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'd play online more if everyone was like the people in the forum but the people in here represent the 5% who play legitimately so why bother. I'd love to get into an online league with 29 other passionate MLBTS players.

                Originally posted by ejnfl25 View Post

                I've been playing on this new account trying to get the the World Series division so I track all my transactions on theshownation.com and it keeps me logged in on this profile here.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for the suggestion to play the CPU. I prefer h2h, though. I can live with sneaky substitutions but I guess I need to learn how to play sneaky too. Just last night, a guy, who was trailing, requested a friendly quit when I went into the pause screen. Who's going to grant a friendly quit when you are winning?

                  Originally posted by ejnfl25 View Post

                  I've been playing on this new account trying to get the the World Series division so I track all my transactions on theshownation.com and it keeps me logged in on this profile here.
                  Yeah that's what I did too last couple weeks. We shouldn't have to log into our main account just to participate on the forums. I'm now finished with the marketplace but still using my alt team to play h2h.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                    I'd play online more if everyone was like the people in the forum but the people in here represent the 5% who play legitimately so why bother. I'd love to get into an online league with 29 other passionate MLBTS players.
                    I think the problem is most people only post their negative experiences here. I've played a ton of H2H and the majority of my games have been cheese-free.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X