Conquest in 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasTauper View Post
    It would be cool if depending on what difficulty you beat a stronghold would determine what quality player you were rewarded. That way you could go through the map multiple times and get different players.

That could work, but I've always been strong on the card being "random". If they set a certain card reward for a certain stronghold/level, you'd see certain cards on everyone's team. What you said could work, I just hope if they do anything like this they make the rewards random.

Comment

It would be cool if depending on what difficulty you beat a stronghold would determine what quality player you were rewarded. That way you could go through the map multiple times and get different players.

the level of player is the same as if you played a regular "vs cpu" game depending on the difficulty you play the game on

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

the level of player is the same as if you played a regular "vs cpu" game depending on the difficulty you play the game on
        I'm talking about being awarded a player for beating a stronghold not the post game award. Like give me a silver or gold player for beating the stronghold for that team and then open up the innings mission for a reward. I think it would be cool to be awarded a rookie card that has a rookie/prime mission for the team innings missions.

Comment

I'm talking about being awarded a player for beating a stronghold not the post game award. Like give me a silver or gold player for beating the stronghold for that team and then open up the innings mission for a reward. I think it would be cool to be awarded a rookie card that has a rookie/prime mission for the team innings missions.

Oh okay. Thought you was talking about the normal after game rewards and yeah I doubt that they'll do rookie/prime missions with those cards. The best you will probably get from one of those cards is a Player Stats mission(s).

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaBeast View Post

That could work, but I've always been strong on the card being "random". If they set a certain card reward for a certain stronghold/level, you'd see certain cards on everyone's team. What you said could work, I just hope if they do anything like this they make the rewards random.

he was talking about the "Conquer" card that you got for getting the stronghold. I thought he was talking about the end of game rewards. But yeah I'd prefer it the way it already is where we got a specific card for each team after getting the stronghold, completing the innings and finally embodying a team by feeding our DD player.

Comment

Working...
            X