Restarting Diamond Dynasty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restarting Diamond Dynasty

Sorry if this has already been posted, but i would like to start DD again , I have a digital copy of MLB16, ive read that you just need to create new user and use your old account ie the one you used to download it in the first place to re-download to the new user. But when i try to login is say cannot use same account as other users on the PS4 , any suggestions?

Thanks

You can restart Diamond Dynasty in 5 days. Unless you don't plan on buying The Show 17

Comment

Originally posted by tomivory23 View Post
      You can restart Diamond Dynasty in 5 days. Unless you don't plan on buying The Show 17
      Im not a fan of buying this game every year...I usually buy every 2 or 3 years

Comment

Maybe I am over thinking this here but what do you mean Restart DD? You want your rating to reset back to 0? Not have the cards available?
        Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post
          Maybe I am over thinking this here but what do you mean Restart DD? You want your rating to reset back to 0? Not have the cards available?
          yeh , got a few freinds that may want to play and we are looking at doing a league format offline using DD, so we want to be able to all start afresh

Comment

Originally posted by Madmaz116 View Post

I'd recommend adjusting that timeframe for this years game as you will be missing out on so many new things such as Events and Daily Missions to name a few... after that then I'd say go back to your normal buying routine

Comment

You might also loose out in opponents when most move over to MLB17.

Originally posted by Madmaz116 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                You might also loose out in opponents when most move over to MLB17.
                yeh but i dont play online that much, I take by your responses guys that its not possible, which is a bummer, thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X