mlb 17 soundtrack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlb 17 soundtrack

Am I the only one excited for the music playlists? SDS knows how to pick out music imo

I usually make my own. The last set of music was Horrible!!! Hopefully they have a better one this year.

Comment

I actually like it too.Bad business was my favorite in 16 and I even searched for the album online after hearing it on The Show.

Comment

Originally posted by ruthless22805 View Post
        I usually make my own. The last set of music was Horrible!!! Hopefully they have a better one this year.
        Wait... how do you "make your own"?? Educate me please!

Comment

Yeah how do you make your own!
          Can't wait for mlb 17s soundtrack though.. can't remember what year it was when they had radioactive I think it was 14 or 15 they never let me down )

Comment

Songs they pick are usually listenable. After a week, though, I have to mute them all.

Comment

https://youtu.be/uU_zW2oF5Ec

Comment

Originally posted by amendoza616 View Post

Wait... how do you "make your own"?? Educate me please!
                Show tracks or whatever it's called where you can upload music from flash drive. I create my own playlists and upload them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hankie_Trousers8 View Post
                  Yup just like that

Comment

I think the only year I was excited was the year that "Blow Up" by J. Cole was on the soundtrack. This year I liked the "Classic Man (Remix)" featuring Kendrick Lamar and there is usually one Hip Hop/Rap song on there that I typically make my HR song but for the most part especially with attempting to do YouTube I've more often than not turned the music off.

Comment

Working...
                    X