Can't Complete Astros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Complete Astros

I've collected all of the Astros. It says I have 40 of 39 cards, yet there are only 39 slots! This glitch is making it so I can't complete the set to get Nolan Ryan. I tried selling off one card to get "39" but that didn't help. Anyone else worked through this glitch?

Update: still haven't figured it out completely, but it looks like they might have removed Ashur Tolliver during one of the updates since he was traded. Maybe I had collected him to complete the 25 and then they removed him and hence the glitch?

Comment

Originally posted by hinerron View Post
      I've collected all of the Astros. It says I have 40 of 39 cards, yet there are only 39 slots! This glitch is making it so I can't complete the set to get Nolan Ryan. I tried selling off one card to get "39" but that didn't help. Anyone else worked through this glitch?
      Don't worry, Astros Nolan Rayan sucks. The new game is coming out anyways.

Comment

Yea every Nolan Ryan in this game isn't as good as advertised. Very hittable and not much control. I believe there is a thread about this glitch somewhere on this forum however if you search.

Comment

Working...
        X