Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like soft freezes for online going to be back again!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like soft freezes for online going to be back again!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Watched some guy on youtube with early copy stream an online game and his game ended in a soft freeze. This is when only a few people that have early copy are online, cant even imagine how its going to be for launch. Idk how these devs cant get online right for the first few months of the game....the soft freeze where first one to turn off PS4 get the loss has been in the game for the past 4-5 years now. Tempted to just cancel preoder and wait a month or two for couple of patches to come out before buying it. It always takes them a month or two to get online to work proper. You would think they would have a solution for this freeze by now since it literally has been in the game for the last 5 years. SMH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjC6q6mQfE
    Watch how this game ends.

That's just online right? Such a small portion of the fun stuff on this game is online. I don't even plan on playing online until late may or so. Too much to do. And I would imagine just like most games online play will need to get a lot of kinks worked out for a while.

Comment

Why base off one video? Other BR games had no issues relax

Comment

Conquest for the first couple of days for me and market flipping me. Last year I can't imagine waiting 4 hours for a guy to turn off his ps4

Comment

Working...
        X