Pre Order STUBS....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Order STUBS....

Okay, so I decided to preorder 17 after all. And they were nice to give me 11,000 stubs for MLB 16 the show as well... first off, thanks, but I really rather that be added to my 17' game... ALSO did anyone else do this and get DOUBLE the stubs?? I got 11,000 then signed in again later and they gave me another 11,000 stubs... so 22,000 stubs total all for mlb 16 the show, even though the new game comes out in a few days. Did this happen to anyone else??

Hmm I just got my 11000 and pulled a diamond using the 11k lol maybe the extra 11k was for 17 lol

Comment

Tell me something guys? What's a reason anyone can give me that would make not jus sell all my 16 inventory and drop all the stubs into rtts and franchise? I've been so nervous about doing in case there's something I don't know? Is there any reason to hold on to anything and if so what?

Comment

Originally posted by wh3res_ch4rlie_ View Post
        Tell me something guys? What's a reason anyone can give me that would make not jus sell all my 16 inventory and drop all the stubs into rtts and franchise? I've been so nervous about doing in case there's something I don't know? Is there any reason to hold on to anything and if so what?
        Woah.... that's actually brilliant though..... Like start a RTTS if you don't have one and buy expensive inventory and sell it all in 17 for the extra stubs?

Comment

Idk but It jus seems pointless to keep anything for that matter

Comment

Right? Lol see I'm nervous about doing it hence me trying to c what anyone else thinks

Comment

Originally posted by amendoza616 View Post

Woah.... that's actually brilliant though..... Like start a RTTS if you don't have one and buy expensive inventory and sell it all in 17 for the extra stubs?

Be careful with the inventory. Inventory doesn't carry over.

Comment

Originally posted by Iainttoobright View Post

Be careful with the inventory. Inventory doesn't carry over.
                Even if its attached to your RTTS player?

Comment

I got an additional 11K stubs as well but I'm just gonna leave it there. I have no use for it.

Yes you can drop all stubs into RTTS and Franchise if you like.

Comment

But why wouldn't everyone is what I'm wondering

Comment

But why wouldn't everyone is what I'm wondering
                      I was going to do the same but changed my mind because i wouldnt be able to do the showcase and draft in the beginning so im just saying screw it and doing a huge pack opening
                      Last edited by Hankie_Trousers8; 03-25-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Yeah you can sell for stubs and use for rtts and franchise. Equipment will carry over but wont give boost if same as 15 to 16

Comment

Originally posted by amendoza616 View Post
                          okay, so i decided to preorder 17 after all. And they were nice to give me 11,000 stubs for mlb 16 the show as well... First off, thanks, but i really rather that be added to my 17' game... Also did anyone else do this and get double the stubs?? I got 11,000 then signed in again later and they gave me another 11,000 stubs... So 22,000 stubs total all for mlb 16 the show, even though the new game comes out in a few days. Did this happen to anyone else??
                          i thought the deal was 11k 4 mlb16(for pre-ordering) n another 11k for mlb17 as part of the deluxe bundle..??

Comment

Originally posted by mtpoktz View Post
                            I got an additional 11K stubs as well but I'm just gonna leave it there. I have no use for it.

Yes you can drop all stubs into RTTS and Franchise if you like.
                            But can you just sell off the items that are attached to your RTTS player in the new game? For stubs... lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoizaPR View Post

i thought the deal was 11k 4 mlb16(for pre-ordering) n another 11k for mlb17 as part of the deluxe bundle..??
                              That's what I thought too....

Comment

Working...
                              X