DD MLB 17 Strategy Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD MLB 17 Strategy Thoughts

So with MLB 17 coming out in 3 day I thought i should run a DD strategy by the fourms and see what you guys think.
    *=if it has started
    1) Open up DD and create team(duh)

2) Draft the DD team based on predictons for later on in the year

3) Open up packs and maybe drop some money

4) Look at market and put buy orders in for players

5) Play Conquest

6) Look at Missions/Programs/Ticket Counter

7) BR Run #1/Events*

8) Play CPU or Online Rated

9) H2H

I had a rating of 1400 in H2H play(started around ASG)
    Any changes or additions?

I would suggest if you have the time (especially if like me you can't play h2h much) to play out a lot of conquest. Every game still gets you the same card pull odds that a 9 inning game on the same difficulty does and you get to rack up stats toward missions easily. Also, it will allow you to beat conquest I. The least amount of turns (obviously much more time though).

Comment

Originally posted by GradektheBard View Post
      I would suggest if you have the time (especially if like me you can't play h2h much) to play out a lot of conquest. Every game still gets you the same card pull odds that a 9 inning game on the same difficulty does and you get to rack up stats toward missions easily. Also, it will allow you to beat conquest I. The least amount of turns (obviously much more time though).
      thats #5 and for sure. i dont like to play much h2h anyways

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsFan2015 View Post
        thats #5 and for sure. i dont like to play much h2h anyways
        I had a love/hate relationship with H2H....I love to compete but I hated all the cheesing on H2H. They are supposed to make bunting harder so we will see how that works.
        Texas Flood

Comment

Working...
        X