Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet I'm the only person who does this..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet I'm the only person who does this..

I like to keep track of who had the worst luck me or my opponent. I want everyone to give it a try just one game and post your results.

This is not a complaining topic or rant just a fun suggestion you should try maybe on your next game. trust me. Also gives you something to do when your getting literally destroyed keeps the game interesting LMAO

Playing the show you know some things happen that our kinda out of your control.I keep tally of these things between me and my opponent in my head during the game.You should try it just to see how it effects the outcome of the game. For example my opponent is screwed over with a missed strike three call that was obviously in the zone. I would call it - 1. Then if i would get a " animation/glitch " benefit against me it would be even. Say my pitcher gets injured in the 1st inning. Now its +1. My catcher drops a strike three down the middle now were at +2. Say my opponent's fielder doesn't not move when a weak flare is hit right at him and he is frozen. Now we are at +1 I don't count anything that has to do with the PCI or timing. I am completely honest when doing it.

It is so rewarding to get a win when it ends with a +6 and up

Most of the time its pretty close but honestly there have been some games where it was a +12. Literally everything was happening just to me and my opponent was getting all the breaks. Now this is not an excuse factor i just like to keep score like we do with " errors " in a baseball game. There have been some games where its -6 and i can see why i won. Once again not an Excuse just fun to keep track of. Literally 75% of the time we will go back and forth and ends up on even or a +1 or -1. Example of some of the things i tally

obvious missed strike zone calls
    Outfielder dropped ball when camped under
    Baserunners keeps running extra bases when not sent
    Outfielder dramatically sucked in to wall. ( The one where he takes 4 steps after catching it just to push up against wall )
    Player gets injured not diving or doing anything dramatic
    Passed ball with runner on 3rd....Let me finish...and the catcher gets a great hop and you press throw to home and he waits until the run scores and then underhands it to the pitcher covering home
    etc...etc...etc...

i know what your thinking...and yes....I count bunt cheese =c) =c) =c) =c) =c) =c) LOL....

You get the point. We are nearing the end of '16 so we all know by now the things that happen that are just unfortunate and we have come to accept.

So Just try it and lets see what kinda numbers we come up with.

------------ If you do this just once you will have dope diamond luck for 17*** ------------

*** Doing this will not bring you dope diamond luck for 17

You arent the only obe who does this. I keep track of all players performances throughout the year. I play those who do well for mr. And sell those who do not. I usually give these players at least 5 games to see what they do. Some, i give a little more time. Then i will check out the stats..

I'm sure alot of hardcore players do this

Comment

Originally posted by Shauwn View Post
      You arent the only obe who does this. I keep track of all players performances throughout the year. I play those who do well for mr. And sell those who do not. I usually give these players at least 5 games to see what they do. Some, i give a little more time. Then i will check out the stats..

I'm sure alot of hardcore players do this
      Did you read the post? It had nothing to do with player performances or who you do well with. Read it again. He is touching on in game mechanics out of a person control that have an impact on the final score.
      Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Working...
      X