Preload 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preload 17

Is there a trick to preloading this game? Playstation store shows it's purchased but no option to download. Any help?

There's no trick. There is a preload box you can check off to pre-load the game. It's somewhere in there. Go to ps store then library and play around with it, you should find it. I just turned my ps4 on and the game is on my game panel and notifications say its downloading right now.

Comment

Sort of a trick, yeah. Go to Library then type in The Show in Search. Then click the game. It will come up and "download" is on the left.

Comment

Mine isn't showing up in game panel and there isn't anything I can click to pre load

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
          Sort of a trick, yeah. Go to Library then type in The Show in Search. Then click the game. It will come up and "download" is on the left.
          Thanks. That worked. Wasn't automatically showing up in my library.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
            Just tried your trick, and it worked! Thank you!

Comment

That was a total trick on playstations part. Thank you for this forum.

Comment

Working...
              X