Gamestop release question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamestop release question

With it being confirmed that gamestop is releasing the game at 9pm local time, does this mean that any DD content obtained before midnight EST will be reset at midnight? I just don't see the point to releasing the game a few hours early if everything gets reset right after. Why not just reset everything earlier in the day so that this isn't an issue

They'll probably reset an hour or two before midnight EST.

Comment

Originally posted by CBULLOCK9 View Post
      With it being confirmed that gamestop is releasing the game at 9pm local time, does this mean that any DD content obtained before midnight EST will be reset at midnight? I just don't see the point to releasing the game a few hours early if everything gets reset right after. Why not just reset everything earlier in the day so that this isn't an issue
      Are you on the west coast?

Comment

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post

Are you on the west coast?
        East Coast.. Called my local gamestop and they said the game would be available to pickup at 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by CBULLOCK9 View Post

East Coast.. Called my local gamestop and they said the game would be available to pickup at 9pm
          Nice might give them a call

Comment

Ya I would.. there have just been rumors swirling that SDS will reset everything at midnight eastern, which defeats the purpose of playing the game before then, because you earn xp, stubs, and cards in all game modes

Comment

I would think the stats would be reset several hours before hand, around 3-5 pm perhaps.

Comment

CONFIRMED!!!! I called my store and yes you can pick up at 9pm. I am in CST.

He then asked me my name so they wouldn't call me this afternoon so apparently they will be calling the pre-order buys to notify today.

My Monday night looks a bit more promising now. Yeah.
                Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post

CONFIRMED!!!! I called my store and yes you can pick up at 9pm. I am in CST.

He then asked me my name so they wouldn't call me this afternoon so apparently they will be calling the pre-order buys to notify today.

My Monday night looks a bit more promising now. Yeah.
                  My ****ing gs says no...wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Ikasnu View Post
                    I would think the stats would be reset several hours before hand, around 3-5 pm perhaps.
                    I have tried reaching out to a bunch of different members of the community to find out.. I would just hate to redeem my preorder bonuses and buy some stubs only to have them taken away

Comment

Victor_SDS

Can you shed some light on this? Will it be reset at midnight EST or an earlier time?

Comment

Victor_SDS

Can you shed some light on this? Will it be reset at midnight EST or an earlier time?
                        Better yet if Gamestop is releasing early psn needs to too

Comment

Do you have a source that confirms a reset at any time?
                          Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post

Do you have a source that confirms a reset at any time?
                            I do not, hence why I tagged Victor so we don't lose out on any stubbs or progress.

Comment

I do not, hence why I tagged Victor so we don't lose out on any stubbs or progress.
                              Only reason I asked is when I watched the streams it was stated they would lose everything upon actual release because they were on different servers. Not sure of anything unless we get SDS to acknowledge something.

Comment

Working...
                              X