Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps store mlb 17 trouble

Is anyone able to pre download your digital version

Mine downloaded automatically last night. I'm excited to play it asap!

Comment

I can't even download mine

Comment

can't find it or can't download it? Search for it in your library

Comment

There are several things you can try:
          1. Reboot your PS4.
          2. Double check and make sure you have enough space on your HDD, and that your current PS4 is set to your primary device.
          3. Go into your library, find MLB The Show 17, select the icon with the dots "...", and click on the time remaining to play the game.
          4. Try downloading the themes first.
          5. Log into the PS Store Website via browser and initiate the download from there.
          twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
          For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Mine started downloading as soon as I turned my Ps4 on this morning. Took about 2 hours total time.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_SDS View Post
              There are several things you can try:
              1. Reboot your PS4.
              2. Double check and make sure you have enough space on your HDD, and that your current PS4 is set to your primary device.
              3. Go into your library, find MLB The Show 17, select the icon with the dots "...", and click on the time remaining to play the game.
              4. Try downloading the themes first.
              5. Log into the PS Store Website via browser and initiate the download from there.

I did number 4. I downloaded the themes first. I don't know why I did that but the game downloaded right after.

Comment

Mine too. When I got on to play MLB16 it was a thing of beauty having both icons there.

Originally posted by rrodgers63 View Post
                Mine downloaded automatically last night. I'm excited to play it asap!

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                  Mine too. When I got on to play MLB16 it was a thing of beauty having both icons there.
                  I'm in torment right now not being able to prep up like you guys.I pre ordered the mvp edition thinking I was going to be out of town next week but the plans cancelled.I searched gamestop to try and cancel the mvp edition so I can buy the Digital Deluxe but I cant find any options

Comment

You have to actually search for it in your library. Even if you see it in your library. So go to Library. Go up to Search Bar. Type in "The Show". Click Search. Click the game. "Download" is on the left.

Comment

I'll try this when I get off work... thank you to all

Comment

Originally posted by dodgerslakers1 View Post
                        Is anyone able to pre download your digital version
                        I feel ya guy. I had the same problem. I was doing some digging on the web and somewhere I found someone saying to get on the PlayStation App and hitting download. I went to the section "download list", found the game and hit download.. Within 10 seconds a notification popped up on my tv and started downloading.

Comment

If it was me I'd buy the digital then when I went to get my copy from GameStop I'd cancel my order.

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

I'm in torment right now not being able to prep up like you guys.I pre ordered the mvp edition thinking I was going to be out of town next week but the plans cancelled.I searched gamestop to try and cancel the mvp edition so I can buy the Digital Deluxe but I cant find any options

Comment

Downloading all the themes got it to work. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you all for your help! It worked last night

Comment

Working...
                              X