No announcement yet.

I was right, The Griffey Program looks impossible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh got ya...You're talking to a previous ps3 new ps4 owner so.

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post
      Oh got ya...You're talking to a previous ps3 new ps4 owner so.
      Welcome to next gen...

Comment

Originally posted by njv232 View Post

Welcome to next gen...
        Looking forward to it and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Slackers-MLB View Post

Well said... the game hasn't even released and people are already buggin out over mission difficulty. Thank you for the almost instantaneous voice of reason regarding this topic.

I would like to think of this reward as being the karma for all of the straight-up cheesers who "PLAYED" with friends to exploit their way through inning grind or statiscal missions. Notice the quotes on the word played, because there was no playing... there was merely cheap exploiting and taking advantage of the fact that SDS allowed stats and innings from playing with friends to count towards missions. Seriously, they should have just renamed that entire category "exploit with friends."

Playing, LOL... I need walks with silver A-Rod. Let me post on the forum and find someone to play with so they can walk my A-Rod four times. Again, this is who you can thank for having to earn cards playing ranked games. You guys did this to yourself by blatantly taking the easy way out in '16.

It was so bad that guys were using this forum to link up with people to rack up innings using AFK tactics (because I'm sure that's what SDS had in mind when making a 1,500 inning grind mission). No worries guys, you can just leave your PS4 on overnight and rack up innings while you sleep. Sounds pretty legit to me.

And see, this is what we get in return. They give us an amazing improvement from content that was lacking in '15, and then a bunch of knuckleheads turn around and abuse it in '16... welp, that seems to be gone now.

I get it though... you guys don't want to do any of the hard work to get the best goods. You just want the James Harrison participation trophies. I played the game, so give me the best players. Well, it looks like we will have to earn 99 Junior the hard way, the way it was intended.
          Amen. It's actually what turned me off from participating much here in the forum. Sure, it's your game & you have every right to play it how you wish, within the TOS. I dont see how anyone can find it rewarding. I personally find it cheap & basically cheating. Maybe I'm just too old & not cool enough to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by OutrageousOreo View Post
            Y'all do know the diamond program has around 200% of stuff in it but you only need 100% you can pick and choose what you'd like. They gave it flexibility for offline and online play. Happy Jr. Grinding boys! Add me on PSN if you'd like. PSN: OutrageousOreo

I had the mint Oreos 2 weeks ago. They made me do my Oh face.

Comment

Working...
            X