Anyone got some good pulls on '17?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got some good pulls on '17?

Anyone got good pulls from the starting packs?

I haven't even started the game yet as today is going to be really busy.

CSaint on youtube opened a 50 pack and raked in the golds.Of course that will reset though.

Comment

The servers don't open till Midnight Eastern

Comment

Originally posted by rrhinehart21 View Post
        The servers don't open till Midnight Eastern

some streamers already have the game and are playing online, also in some parts of the world it's already March 28th...

Comment

Originally posted by skepple15 View Post

some streamers already have the game and are playing online, also in some parts of the world it's already March 28th...

Yeah I was a bit confused about that. I have had access to play the game for about a day already, I live in New Zealand so we're ahead of everyone

Comment

Originally posted by skepple15 View Post

The streamers are playing on test servers. Everything online will reset at 12am EDT when the real servers turn on, including all the progress the streamers have made thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by basetommyball View Post
              The streamers are playing on test servers. Everything online will reset at 12am EDT when the real servers turn on, including all the progress the streamers have made thus far.
              ah didn't know that, but the second part of the statement still stands true

Comment

Working...
              X