GameStop Preorder Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameStop Preorder Bonus

Where do I find the code for this? I thought it was suppose to come with 5 additional standard packs and a Griffey digital card.
    O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

I went to purchase mine today...they said the code will be on the receipt that they give you after you pick up the game.

Comment

I picked up the game about an hour and a half ago and my receipt doesn't appear to have a code for the 5 packs or the Griffey card.

Comment

Same here. Guess I will have to call GameStop tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn0227 View Post
          Same here. Guess I will have to call GameStop tomorrow.
          In a sense, I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. At least I'm not going crazy... yet

Comment

Originally posted by two7offsuit View Post

In a sense, I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. At least I'm not going crazy... yet
            Im sure you won't be the only one. They were telling guys ahead of me, it will be on the receipt or inside the game. Nope, all I had was the MVP extras. Nothing for Griffey or the extra packs.

Comment

Did you actually preorder it or buy it at the GameStop early release?

Comment

Originally posted by flY_Sw4tteR_ View Post
                Did you actually preorder it or buy it at the GameStop early release?
                Pre Ordered it, only paid it off tonight.

Comment

Ahhh, ok. I've seen the other scenario play out and it's semi comical to bystanders ...Some folks don't get understand "pre" 😂

Comment

Originally posted by flY_Sw4tteR_ View Post
                    Ahhh, ok. I've seen the other scenario play out and it's semi comical to bystanders ...Some folks don't get understand "pre" 😂
                    I understand. Sometimes it just boggles my mind how people can complain they didn't get something but yet they didn't do what was asked of them to get it

Comment

Working...
                    X