Flackback and Rookie cards...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flackback and Rookie cards...

So last year I really didn't do MISSIONS. I figured I'd give it a shot this year though. So I just collected 15 diamondbacks to get the rookie Max Scherzer. Now what? Do I pitch with him a bunch? Can he ever upgrade to prime by using him a lot? I don't get how this works. Do I need to collect MORE diamondback players? Someone help! What now...

nothing? Thanks guys lol

Comment

Originally posted by amendoza616 View Post
      So last year I really didn't do MISSIONS. I figured I'd give it a shot this year though. So I just collected 15 diamondbacks to get the rookie Max Scherzer. Now what? Do I pitch with him a bunch? Can he ever upgrade to prime by using him a lot? I don't get how this works. Do I need to collect MORE diamondback players? Someone help! What now...
      Max mission will open up in Team Epic after you beat the DBacks twice in 9 innings game. The mission is 3 wins with Max.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post

Max mission will open up in Team Epic after you beat the DBacks twice in 9 innings game. The mission is 3 wins with Max.
        See... I didn't know that at all. Did I have to keep those diamondback players? I fed them to my DD player lol... any thing else useful I should know about these missions that isn't as obvious?? I'm really looking forward to the tinkering this year.

Comment

Working...
        X